• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

It's going to be one of those games where they defend manfully. They have a very tight defence, third only to us and Chel$ea. Janssen might have a role to play. Interesting to see if Sissoko comes on as a sub again. I think he does well off the bench, using his power against tiring teams.

• Saints have not conceded in four of the last six league fixtures, including three successive clean sheets at home.

But they have only scored 8 goals at home in the PL.

From the BBC:
  • Tottenham have lost back-to-back away games - their only two defeats all season.
  • If Spurs win at Southampton they will set a new club Premier League record for points in a calendar year (70 in 2013).
  • Tottenham could remain winless in six consecutive away games in the league for the first time since a run of eight matches without a win in April 2012.

It's going to be one of those games where they defend manfully. They have a very tight defence, third only to us and Chel$ea. Janssen might have a role to play. Interesting to see if Sissoko comes on as a sub again. I think he does well off the bench, using his power against tiring teams.

• Saints have not conceded in four of the last six league fixtures, including three successive clean sheets at home.

But they have only scored 8 goals at home in the PL.

I'm not sure they will play a defensive game.

I don't think Southampton tend to do that even against the big teams.

Ok we don't need 3 points in most games and should be content to scrap a few draws and hope not to get caught up in the relegation battle, sorted.
Not sure if you're serious? Or what your point is if you're serious.

All I'm suggesting is a somewhat realistic level of expectation. I struggle to see why that is a bad thing.

Wake up guys.
A very important game and we are only on page 3 of this OMT.

A very BAD time to watch this in Kenya.
Game is at 22.30 hours.

After my usual Tusker Lagers and food ( doing grilled loin lamb chops with mint sauce and roast potatoes ),
I may not be able to stay awake for the entire game :(

Anyway, I think we can win this

COYS

Wake up guys.
A very important game and we are only on page 3 of this OMT.

A very BAD time to watch this in Kenya.
Game is at 22.30 hours.

After my usual Tusker Lagers and food ( doing grilled loin lamb chops with mint sauce and roast potatoes ),
I may not be able to stay awake for the entire game :(

Anyway, I think we can win this

COYS

Right I have had enough of this teasing...
I want photos of the food and lager otherwise I'm gonna fly to Kenya and have a proper English word in the ear like

Should add that I'll be in the pub and probably drinking crappy lager and maybe a steak

I'm going to watch the game at a Manure's fans house. I might take some suya (Nigerian thinly sliced peppered beef) to show off as he is of Ghanian origin, but more likely i'll take some Nigerian savoury snacks (i.e. chin-chin), which Ghanians also eat (though they call it Chimo i beleive).

Possibly might take some leftover Turkey. Definitely no steak though.

I'll happily starve and go without ANY liquid if we win of course..

Back