• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

Surely, I thought to myself, after Tuesday night's result even @Spurs7891 could do a match review without resorting to a "but" in the first couple of sentences.
"But" no, ''twas not to be.
He wrote a good post BUT was not critical enough of the entire club. The warm up was sub par, the hair cuts and stylings were lacking, Winks's boots could have been cleaner, Aurier could have done better with the new highlight at the front of his do and what's with the 3rd kit?

A not unlikely scenario, given the game is on matchday 6 and Real may have already qualified by then. However, if we draw with Real at Wembley and then we lose to Dortmund, we go into the final matchday as follows (I'm assuming everyone wins their APOEL games):

Real......11
Spurs..... 8
BVB....... 7

So Real would have to play for at least a draw against Dortmund, since it may be the difference between finish first or second in the group (depending on our respective GD).

If we actually manage to beat Real at Wembley and lose at Dortmund, then it will get really interesting:

Spurs.....10
Real......10
BVB....... 7

A loss by Real, depending on the score, could see them in the Europa League!

The worst case (and unfortunately, most likely) scenario for us is losing both the Real and BVB games:

Real......13
Spurs..... 7
BVB....... 7

In this scenario, I could see BVB getting a win at the Bernabeu and us finishing third, if Dortmund beat us at their home with a score that would give them the tie-break. So I expect Dortmund to go all out in the game against us, which may actually work in our favor, but nothing is guaranteed.

Bottom line: we are not out of the woods yet by any stretch. And if it comes down to winning that last match against APOEL, I worry how jangled the n

erves will be! So we must get a good result against Real in a couple of weeks and then we can breath just a little bit easier.

If my auntie had a rooster and balls she'd be my uncle, it's a complete waste of time and effort trying to GUESS what will happen, it's what happens in each game that count.

Last edited:
Notions of gender identity have changed a lot recently so your Auntie COULD be your Uncle if he chose to identify that way.
Has as much chance of happening as the if A beats C by 4 goals and B draws with D and A draws with B and D beats C by 6 or more goals equation.

Has as much chance of happening as the if A beats C by 4 goals and B draws with D and A draws with B and D beats C by 6 or more goals equation.
But what if A is on a train heading in a southerly direction at an average speed of 14 miles an hour and B is riding a horse heading North by Northwest that travels at a median speed of 4 mph and C is pleasuring a donkey in a field of bluebells?

But what if A is on a train heading in a southerly direction at an average speed of 14 miles an hour and B is riding a horse heading North by Northwest that travels at a median speed of 4 mph and C is pleasuring a donkey in a field of bluebells?
Now that the sort of data that's worth knowing and will certainly let us know the future of our group in the CL.

If my auntie had a rooster and balls she'd be my uncle, it's a complete waste of time and effort trying to GUESS what will happen, it's what happens in each game that count.
Outlining some potential scenarios is not guessing. It's just that: outlining potential scenarios. Much as we would say "if win away in a two legged tie, then we just need a draw at home to go through, but if we lose, then we would need to win by more goals." So I don't quite get your reaction to my post.

Two days later and I still can't get over the fact Kane didn't bury it one-on-one with Navas. We coulda fudgein' won this!

Two days later and I still can't get over the fact Kane didn't bury it one-on-one with Navas. We coulda fudgein' won this!
so true, he didn't get enough power and curve through the shot that he could
eriken got robbed twice from behind while trying to line up the final pass too
i'm sure they are kicking themselves for it now
no matter we will get them at wembley

Outlining some potential scenarios is not guessing. It's just that: outlining potential scenarios. Much as we would say "if win away in a two legged tie, then we just need a draw at home to go through, but if we lose, then we would need to win by more goals." So I don't quite get your reaction to my post.

It's a waste of time, there are so many elements anyone is not aware of, players fitness, form and team tactics along with weather conditions, it's the next game you play that should be the focus anything else is just what if.

Very skilful by Kane for the goal. There was also a beautiful sliding tackle by aurier earlier on. Great start.

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Winks paying tribute to Scott Parker with that neat pirouette

sexy sexy football, helped by spastic defending

Loris with a fantastic throw there for Kane’s assist

Crossbar!

So close from being game over
You guys are in the wrong match thread!

Back