• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to know what a balanced midfield would look like given the current injury and form issues we have at the club, players are playing out of position to cover this problem and until we get a holding player who can allow the more creative fully fit players to get up field.
In the absence of a genuine midfield 'Pair of Titans' like prime Vieira/Petit or Dembele/Wanyama, perhaps we should task Winks, Lo Celso and Jedson with shoring things up. They are all good players. As are Son, Lamela, Moura, Alli when deployed and tasked in the right way... we have enough good players to play very well.

We don't have to play 4231. We don't always need a big man to lead the attack. For example Aguero is tiny. We can play really well with these players we have. Also Ndombele coming back one day.

Watford had won 4 out of 5. We got a clean sheet. Lamela got into position and his shot trickled to within 1cm of winning the match. Jedson looked sharp, clever, skillful and unselfish. Not a bad performance at all, some of you sound like we lost 3-0 with Deeney and Ighalo smashing us up.

Fcukin' A, hombre.

We're a work in progress these days and a decent job was done. No grumbles from this observer.

A draw was fair, the pen was probably fair, Capoue should have been off for two yellows (VAR not penalising for raking his studs down Tanganga's knee seemed stupid). I honestly don't think we could say we deserved more when our attack was so toothless.

A draw was fair, the pen was probably fair, Capoue should have been off for two yellows (VAR not penalising for raking his studs down Tanganga's knee seemed stupid). I honestly don't think we could say we deserved more when our attack was so toothless.

I think JM was fooling no one ( except maybe himself) when he said we played well.

Edit our two contending MoMs were our goalkeeper and a full back for last ditch defending. LoCelso huffed and puffed, but the rest of our attacking unit were truly awful.

Like Pogba was first time?

And we risk with Parrot the same thing happening. A rough gem leaves us only to thrive elsewhere. Who knows if he is truly ready until he is given a chance? There are quite a few teenagers doing well in the Premiership this season. We have been so toothless recently, he can't do any worse than those currently in the team. Our scores in the PL have been 0, 2 (pen and free kick), 1, 0,0,0.

Literally, nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Mourinho's comments on Tanganga pre-match were more or less aimed at Parrot. The Jorno asked if Tanganga was running down his contract. Agast, Mourinho said "Do you think I'd play him if he didn't have a contract!?"

If Parrot was signed up, pretty sure he'd be making the bench.

He legally can't sign a contract longer than 2 years (currently he has 18 months left) until he is 18.
So this is nonsense. Play him and he there is a chance he will sign a contract next month. Like United did with Greenwood.
Or you can brief against him in an attempt to get Levy to sign you a new player instead that's ready now because you know you wont be there in 2 seasons.
Mourinho doesnt care about Tottenham losing out on Parrott long term why would he?

I thought that we looked better when Son was playing up top. Moura was not at his best today.

I think we are just witnessing one of Sonny's "dry spells" where he isn't at the races. We've seen them before. He'll suddenly belt one from somewhere and hit a streak. In the current set-up and style, Moura could really do with a Llorente-type to feed off. But for me, he continues to ask more questions than provide answers. He had, for me, one of our two best chances of the match when Dele played that superb pass.

In the absence of a genuine midfield 'Pair of Titans' like prime Vieira/Petit or Dembele/Wanyama, perhaps we should task Winks, Lo Celso and Jedson with shoring things up. They are all good players. As are Son, Lamela, Moura, Alli when deployed and tasked in the right way... we have enough good players to play very well.

We don't have to play 4231. We don't always need a big man to lead the attack. For example Aguero is tiny. We can play really well with these players we have. Also Ndombele coming back one day.

I've never seen Jedson play but someone has to be able to win the ball in midfield and have the nous to fill in and pick up runners and at present we don't have that. this makes us unbalanced and vulnerable when we lose the ball, which is far too often as none of our midfield can at present offer the control Eriksen use to give us.

He legally can't sign a contract longer than 2 years (currently he has 18 months left) until he is 18.
So this is nonsense. Play him and he there is a chance he will sign a contract next month. Like United did with Greenwood.
Or you can brief against him in an attempt to get Levy to sign you a new player instead that's ready now because you know you wont be there in 2 seasons.
Mourinho doesnt care about Tottenham losing out on Parrott long term why would he?

So sign a 2 year contract...! We don't know the details of Parrot's contract negotiations - what he has expressed to the club. We do know he is a highly rated youth player we'd like to keep. We've also had openings in cup and league games where other youth players have been included, but not Parrot...whilst we have no strikers! So your logic doesn't stack up. More likely to be "nonsense" imo. You flexing your anti-Mourinho bias.

Last edited:
So sign a 2 year contract...! We don't know the details of Parrot's contract negotiations - what he has expressed to the club. We do know he is a highly rated youth player we'd like to keep. We've also had openings in cup and league games where other youth players have been included, but not Parrot...whilst we have no strikers! So your logic doesn't stack up. More likely to be "nonsense" imo. You flexing your anti-Mourinho bias.

He signed a new deal 11 months ago?
Should he sign one every month to prove his loyalty?

Back