• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are two responses to that

"If you're good enough you're old enough"

Now I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion either way but there's no reason if he was of the standard required he couldn't be getting minutes here and there.

Secondly we don't have a first team striker at the moment and that is exactly the sort of situation where the youth team on the verge of promotion to the first team player often gets their chance...

Again I can't say that he is ready for that but given the circumstance it wouldn't be unusual or unreasonable....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Exactly !

We did alright with Moura and Son covering Kane last season. Maybe Mourinho thinks that they are better options than Parrott right now. Besides, our poor form and bluntness pre-dates Kane getting injured.

We really didn't. We stumbled through the second half of the season and fluked our run in the CL.

We started like a train in goalscoring form under JM. Since our 5-0 demolition of Burnley the wheels have totally come off. See our recent scoring record!

Mourinho's comments on Tanganga pre-match were more or less aimed at Parrot. The Jorno asked if Tanganga was running down his contract. Agast, Mourinho said "Do you think I'd play him if he didn't have a contract!?"

If Parrot was signed up, pretty sure he'd be making the bench.

Mourinho's comments on Tanganga pre-match were more or less aimed at Parrot. The Jorno asked if Tanganga was running down his contract. Agast, Mourinho said "Do you think I'd play him if he didn't have a contract!?"

No more favourites! Sign or foxtrot Oscar :cool:

We really didn't. We stumbled through the second half of the season and fluked our run in the CL.

We started like a train in goalscoring form under JM. Since our 5-0 demolition of Burnley the wheels have totally come off. See our recent scoring record!

We stumbled through all of last season because our midfield was unbalanced, the same as this.

My understanding is that we have a plus one on Tanganga's contract.

I’ve been Gazzas biggest critic. But well done to him today - won us a point.

Serge was MOM in my eyes

Son/Moura/Lamela all too selfish and playing for themselves and egos and if we could son needs dropping.

Can’t play two such one footed players in the same team.

I thought we defended well and that was the main plus along with Gedson looking lively.

O and levy is a complete disgrace if he doesn’t get a striker in

I’ve noticed the same ones calling for Parrot are among the ones saying the likes of CE etc shouldn’t be playing because they refuse to sign a contract.

I trust Jose on the matter, just as I did Mopo on it.

Two managers that didn’t fancy him yet Jose gets the stick ?

Watford had won 4 out of 5. We got a clean sheet. Lamela got into position and his shot trickled to within 1cm of winning the match. Jedson looked sharp, clever, skillful and unselfish. Not a bad performance at all, some of you sound like we lost 3-0 with Deeney and Ighalo smashing us up.

I'd like to know what a balanced midfield would look like given the current injury and form issues we have at the club, players are playing out of position to cover this problem and until we get a holding player who can allow the more creative fully fit players to get up field we will struggle, yet still the tactical magicians call for a young kid to be thrown into the side to live on scraps.

Back