• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Lunch Thread**

Bought two Tesco Finest Paellas for £6 on Wednesday. Second one went down a treat for lunch.

Today I had a Tesco Meal deal of a Chicken Salad Sub, them sour cheese baked crisps and one of them naked juice drink things. I decided to sex it up a bit though and bought a couple of the basic scotch eggs.

The crisps, as is pretty standard for me, ended up immediately in the sub roll. What was a break from routine, however, was that I sliced one of my scotch eggs and added that as well.

The whole package was far better than I expected it to be.

8/10

£1 lunch day so I got a BLT and ready salted Kettle Chips from Boots.

I work in Central London so it's very hard to stay away from the likes of Five Guys, Honest Burger, Patty and Bun, Bodeans..... the list goes on.

I do like M&S food though. The chicken and pesto flatbread is decent and only 290 odd calories.

Today I had a man-salad which I prepared this morning. Egg Mayo, Brocolli, Spinach, Brazil Nuts, Pumpkin Seeds.

It's got to be good for you, right? The Brocolli and Spinach were fried in Olive Oil.

6.5/10

nawBsiJ.jpeg

Back