• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Lunch Thread**

Late lunch today but have the afternoon off so can't complain.

A packet of Pasta n' Sauce with some frozen spinach and some freshly cooked sausage thrown in. Topped off with grated cheddar.

7/10

Tuna & Cheese baguette, sausage roll and a bottle of Coke Zero with Bobby written on it, which I took as a sign of impending hat-tricks on Sunday. 6.5 on 10.

We had some sandwiches in the canteen today and I mistakenly picked up a tuna one. Had one bite before I realized I was eating garbage and threw it away.
Carried on with a smoked salmon tortilla roll with egg and some more smoked salmon on rye. Rinsed it down with water and a tiny slice of something which may have been cheesecake.

2/10

Nandos today - double chicken burger extra hot, creamy mash, haloumi, hummous and pita bread - refil soft drinks

Price : Far too much to be spending on lunch

Rating : 7/10

Stuffed

As there's not much round where I work I pretty much have to have the basic Tesco £3 meal deal everyday, either that or a tin of soup. 5/10 at best. Occasionally I get dinner left overs and that's a good day!

Today I had a pouch of Tilda microwave rice mixed with a tin of tuna. The mushroom rice as the shop i happened to pop into didn't have other flavours. You can also do this with Uncle Bens rice.

I'm rating it 7/10 as it's surprisingly nice, while still simple. Plus you can have a stash of these at work and they don't need to be refrigerated or anything.

I like the look of that Ron - hopefully there's one near work!

Those Uncle Bens rice pouches are a great cheap option for lunch

2 x salads. Quinoa, soybean and edamame bean and a Couscous, roast vegetable salad from Marks. 2 for £3 deal. Lovely.

Day off today.

For lunch a sachet of Ragu's Tomato and Herb pasta (a lot like pasta n' sauce). Threw in some extra spices, frozen spinach (standard) and a tin of tuna as well, before covering with some grated cheese.

Really like having sachets of pasta and sauce around, so simple + easy to sex up a bit with staples you'll have in your cupboards/freezer anyway.

yeah i do that a lot, with rice as well, great for a quick meal for the kids

i had multiseed baguette with chicken and chorizo today

Back