• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I just sat through this.

It was AWFUL. Awful.

Did you not know what you were getting into after the first 2 films!? It was more of the same I thought. If you like that type of 'man on a mission, killing everyone for 90mins' then it doesnt get much better than these. Obviously not gonna win any Oscar's but decent enough

I just sat through this.

It was AWFUL. Awful.
I don’t get the love in with John Wick, watched the first after hearing the reviews and thought it was terrible. Thought I’d give the 2nd a chance and it was just as bad, probably worse in fact. Not seen the third yet, but I just don’t think I can put myself through it!

It’s just a chavy shoot em up, like a Jason Statham film when he plays the lead, same level as Transporter or Crank.

I don’t get the love in with John Wick, watched the first after hearing the reviews and thought it was terrible. Thought I’d give the 2nd a chance and it was just as bad, probably worse in fact. Not seen the third yet, but I just don’t think I can put myself through it!

It’s just a chavy shoot em up, like a Jason Statham film when he plays the lead, same level as Transporter or Crank.

That's a good comparison, my point was more that in that bricky genre of one man missions to shoot everyone and everything the JW films are better than the rest. Not saying much I know, doesnt take much to be better than a Statham or Liam Neeson one.

Did you not know what you were getting into after the first 2 films!? It was more of the same I thought. If you like that type of 'man on a mission, killing everyone for 90mins' then it doesnt get much better than these. Obviously not gonna win any Oscar's but decent enough
True but I heard so many people gushing about how wonderful it was. They said it was just incredible how John Wick used a book to kill someone.
It wasn't incredible. It was stupid.
He put the book against someone's head and kept punching the book, as though that would be more effective than just punching someone.
That is just simple physics... putting a book against someone's head and punching the book is just a stupid, stupid idea.

Keanu is a wonderful human being, but a TERRIBLE actor. The plot was risible. The action ludicrous. AWFUL film.

True but I heard so many people gushing about how wonderful it was. They said it was just incredible how John Wick used a book to kill someone.
He put the book against someone's head and kept punching the book, as though that would be more effective than just punching someone.
That is just simple physics... putting a book against someone's head and punching the book is just a stupid, stupid idea.

Keanu is a wonderful human being, but a TERRIBLE actor. The plot was risible. The action ludicrous. AWFUL film.
You really should have learned from the first two. I saw the first, failed to learn my lesson and got 20 minutes into the second until I did.

So true about Keanu Reeves as an actor. Clive owen and he are the worst actors I've ever seen (i.e. who are Hollywood stars)....

So true about Keanu Reeves as an actor. Clive owen and he are the worst actors I've ever seen (i.e. who are Hollywood stars)....
I have to issue a reprimand here.

The above actor, in a “Frank Lampards Derby” naming convention style, can only ever be referred to as “TVs Chancer, Clive Owen”.

That is just simple physics... putting a book against someone's head and punching the book....

I think you’ve missed the point though. He killed someone. With A BOOK!!! An Actual Book! To kill someone! Wow!

Back