• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Yeah, with Billericay 2-0 down, looks like @Grays_1890 doesn't have to go into hiding afterall ;)

EDIT: It's showing as a loss in my paddypower account? I thought abandoned matches were voided so I've e-mailed them. Grrrrrr.

Last edited:
Yeah, with Billericay 2-0 down, looks like @Grays_1890 doesn't have to go into hiding afterall ;)

EDIT: It's showing as a loss in my paddypower account? I thought abandoned matches were voided so I've e-mailed them. Grrrrrr.

Yeh apologies, but all I will say is keep an eye on them, they strike force is on £1200 a week each (average week wage in that league is 400-500). Glad it was postponed :)

Cheltenham

13:30 Bunk Off Early
14:10 Forest Bihan
14:50 Measureofmydreams
15:30 Ch'tibello
16:10 Jer's Girl

16:50 Beware The Bear
17:30 Bun Doran

£1 e/w lucky 31 on the first 5.
£1 e/w singles/double on the last 2.

1.30 Ballyandy
2.10 altior
2.50 royal endeavor (ew)
3.30 petit mouchoir (ew)
4.10 limini
4.50 genie in a bottle
5.30 two taffs (ew)

and an obvious ruby-mullins each way Trixie 1.30 Melon, 2.10 royal caviar, 4.10 Limini

Can't get any worse than yesterday.

Cheltenham

13:30 Willoughby Court
14:10 Our Kaempfer
14:50 Automated
15:30 GHod's Own
16:10 Auvergnat / Any Currency (separate e/w)

16:50 Domperignon Du Lys
17:30 Western Ryder

£1 e/w lucky 31 on the first 5.
£1 e/w singles/double on the last 2.

1.30 Ballyandy
2.10 altior
2.50 royal endeavor (ew)
3.30 petit mouchoir (ew)
4.10 limini
4.50 genie in a bottle
5.30 two taffs (ew)

and an obvious ruby-mullins each way Trixie 1.30 Melon, 2.10 royal caviar, 4.10 Limini

not the worst day! ende dup backing tiger roll ew due to Gordon Elliot form.

1.30 Neon Wolf
2.10 Our Kaempfer (ew)
2.50 tombstone win & mr miyagi (ew)
3.30 Duvan & Gods Own (Bet without Douvan)
4.10 Cause of Causes (won me a few quid last year ;))
4.50 Divin Bere
5.30 Fayonagh (ew)

I know a gooner who said there was a horse running in the 1 50 called the romford pele and he was sticking a tenner on it, I told not to bother, it'll finish 4th.

This is the most depressing accumulator ever:

This is my whole bankroll but I'm kinda fed up of losing bets week after week. It's a bit of a do-or-die situation.

Champions League, to qualify;

Group A
PSG

Group C
Emirates Marketing Project

Group D
Atletico Madrid

Group E
Tottenham

Group F
Dortmund

Group H
Juventus

£560 returns £2,011

unless this comes in I won't be betting this season :)

Though it wouldn't stop me. I took £300 out of my savings to counteract the fudger and bet it all on Spurs not qualifying. Even though when I did that it looked highly likely Spurs were bowing out it still returned £1070 or something like that.

My bankroll was still live and after paying myself back I had £700 to play with. I made two CL accumulators. The first (£200) featuring Barca, who had one of the toughest ties and one without (£500). This looked like a wise move on my part as Barca lost the first leg 4-0 and surely there was no-way back. I couldn't even offset it by betting on PSG the odds were so short. I accepted the £200 accy was over. Dortmund were the other team that looked in trouble after the first leg, losing away to Benfica. I still felt comfortable they'd sweep Benfica aside at home, but with a couple of injuries and Benfica only needing a draw I found myself betting another £200 on benfica as insurance.

I watched the Dortmund game in Germany and I was pleased that they made easy work of Benfica. I'd followed the Barca game on my mobile up until the PSG goal that effectively killed the tie off. At full time the pub owner turned the channel over to the Barca match and I saw the last goal fly in. That goal put me another £900 up.

I would have put most of the winnings from the original accumulator into this bet and my bankroll would be exponentially bigger as a result, though I can't complain. There will be ups and downs. I do have a bankroll by the way, I'm betting only with money I've already won and my spreadsheet says I've got £2730.

£200 on:
BARCA v psg
DORTMUND v benfica
BAYERN v arsenal
ATLETICO MADRID v bayer leverkusen
JUVE v porto
REAL v napoli

Returned: £964.29

£500 on:
DORTMUND v benfica
BAYERN v arsenal
ATLETICO MADRID v bayer leverkusen
JUVE v porto
REAL v napoli

Returned: £1928.57

not the worst day! ende dup backing tiger roll ew due to Gordon Elliot form.

1.30 Neon Wolf
2.10 Our Kaempfer (ew)
2.50 tombstone win & mr miyagi (ew)
3.30 Duvan & Gods Own (Bet without Douvan)
4.10 Cause of Causes (won me a few quid last year ;))
4.50 Divin Bere
5.30 Fayonagh (ew)

well i got a couple of winner. ende dup having the last 3 in a trixie, divin bere beat on the line for a hefty chunk. gutted!

today.

1.30 Top Notch
2.10 Jury Duty (ew)
2.50 Empire of Dirt
3.30 Uknowwhatimeanharry & Cole Harden (ew)
4.10 Diamond King
4.50 Lets Dance
5.30 Squouateur (ew)

Really hard to look away from Gordon Elliot stable at the moment. flying.

If Yorkhill flops in the 1st then it's game over for Mullins at this festival

Rumours abound that he has over trained his horses massively this year hence the injuries and poor form so far

Cheltenham

13:30 Disko
14:10 Tobefair
14:50 Empire Of Dirt
15:30 Clondaw Warrior
16:10 Henryville

16:50 Toe The Line
17:30 Another Hero

Same bets as the previous 2 days.

Cheltenham

13:30 Landofhopeandglory
14:10 Diego Du Charmil
14:50 The Worlds End
15:30 Native River
16:10 Sweet As A Nut

16:50 Catamaran Du Seuil
17:30 Calipto

Same again.

The Masters

J. Rahm @ 22/1
P. Mickelson @ 25/1
L. Oosthuizen @ 50/1
T. Hatton @ 50/1
T. Fleetwood @ 60/1
A. Hadwin @ 80/1
S. Kjeldsen @ 150/1
P. Perez @ 150/1

All £2.50 e/w, 8 places.

Last edited:
Had a £5 free bet on tonight. I had left it the first hour without checking the scores, now I wish that I'd left it unchecked for the full 90 minutes. Instead, I cashed out at £56 seeing that Bolton were still at 0-0, and well, having lost bets at the weekend, it was a chance to claw back and a safety net...except Bolton won in the last minute! So I missed out on over £600. Typical!!

Back