• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My best afternoon for years, if the 5th had have won it would've paid over £20k still not moaning at £1,831

CskXCghWYAAaDQl.jpg:large

I know, you've been waiting all year for my college throw ball plays well here they are :

Notre Dame -9.5
Miami -7
ULmonroe +33
FSU/NCal Over 70
Michigan Wisconsin over 44
Texas A&m Scar over 47
TCU +3.5
Troy-14
Western Mich/Central Mich over 58
Missouri +13
Michigan State -6.5
Oregon Washington state over 75.5
Colo state -6
Fresno state +10

oh and in the soccer ball :
Chelsea -1
WBA 9/4
West Ham Draw @5/2.

Every Saturday I check the RP to see if there are any horses running with Alice in the name, Alice being my little one's name

Today there was two, Alice Springs and Alice's Dream, I backed them in singles and a double

They both won at 13/8, 8/1 and 26/1 for the double, won about £650

Love that

30 Sep 2016 10:09
Watford Vs Bournemouth
Match betting, Draw, 23/10
WON

West Ham Vs Middlesbrough
Match betting, Draw, 12/5
WON

Sunderland Vs West Brom
Match betting, Draw, 11/5
WON

Leicester City Vs Southampton
Match betting, Draw, 23/10
WON

Tottenham Vs Emirates Marketing Project
Match betting, Draw, 5/2
LOST

Four-folds, £0.50, 5 bets, £2.50 WON £59.24
Obviously not in your lots league, but I've had a few wins with this bet recently, four-folds on five draws.

Did the usual Bet365 bet. Over 0.5 goals for 'safe' pre match bet. Followed by a penalty to be first goal scored. Both bets were £50 bet.

Did the usual Bet365 bet. Over 0.5 goals for 'safe' pre match bet. Followed by a penalty to be first goal scored. Both bets were £50 bet.

No good this time, but odds of 10/1 seemed ok & I prefer to go for long shots for bets like this. Means the potential for a good windfall.

This is my whole bankroll but I'm kinda fed up of losing bets week after week. It's a bit of a do-or-die situation.

Champions League, to qualify;

Group A
PSG

Group C
Emirates Marketing Project

Group D
Atletico Madrid

Group E
Tottenham

Group F
Dortmund

Group H
Juventus

£560 returns £2,011

unless this comes in I won't be betting this season :)

Quite happy with how this is developing..

Group A
PSG - Qualified

Group C
Emirates Marketing Project - 3 points clear of third/ 3 away from 10 points

Group D
Atletico Madrid - Qualified

Group E
Tottenham - Tight Group

Group F
Dortmund - 4 points clear of third/3 points away from 10 points

Group H
Juventus - 4 points clear/3 away from 10

I'm putting a lot of significance on 10 points as that seems to be the necessary target to qualify.

It's our beloved Tottenham that looks most likely to let me down. I'm tempted to bet £100 more on Leverkusen to qualify at 2.0. I just can't see an outcome where us and Leverkusen both fail to qualify. This would just be an 'insurance' to minimise the likelihood of being left with nothing, and I can see an outcome where we both qualify. Obviously if Monaco and CSKA both qualify then I lose the lot, but this is gambling, right?

Odds aren't great, but this is the kind of bet where if you throw £10 at it you won't be too sad if it doesn't come in ;)

Liverpool v Swansea
Arsenal v Burnley
Chelsea v Hull

£10 returns £17.65

Add Stoke v Man U to increase winnings to £28.51 (I see Stoke as being a bit harder to beat than the other 3 though)

Odds aren't great, but this is the kind of bet where if you throw £10 at it you won't be too sad if it doesn't come in ;)

Liverpool v Swansea
Arsenal v Burnley
Chelsea v Hull

£10 returns £17.65

Add Stoke v Man U to increase winnings to £28.51 (I see Stoke as being a bit harder to beat than the other 3 though)

Good to see this fall, which was the idea anyway! :D

Why nailed on?

I follow Grays Athletic so I know the level but you will have to bare with me on explaining. So Billericay have a new owner, pumping 10k a week in players, he has been in since December, the first wave of players he got in were big name old players who were dudds (remember Derbys Learooster) so result have not improved, he has now though got some brilliant players for the level and they will fire very soon. Because the result not picking up the bookies have not am amended odds, for that level of football they peg odds to league placing and form. Add to that Hendon has just sacked their skipper for a brawl at the weekend so they are in slight turmoil.

I am going to stick the win and another -1 bet in a couple of accumulators.

NO Chance, I can't stand Ricay, thats why betting on them is done with even more care.

I just did -1 at 3/1, stuck it in an accumulator...........

Back