• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

bit petty. But I hate the fact they keep the Original Golden roostereral in the club offices where most of us wont get to see it ever again. With us having a museum it should be in there for me. The two plastic ones they made whilst still important should be the ones in the tunnel and in the club offices.

Like I said. Its petty. And I understood why it was in the club offices of the West Stand on the old White Hart Lane. but now we have a museum I just dont get the choice.

Should definitely be in the museum, I agree! :)

Get in touch with the Trust mate, i am sure they would love another reason to bitch and get their name in the press again. ;)
“So Daniel, now onto item number four thousand, eight hundred and ninety fifty twelve on the agenda..... C0cks out in the museum.... The Trust would like to say that....

Daniel?

DANIEL? Where the hell is he?!!!!!

<door slams, car engine revs, tyres screech>

NCDXT6d.png

DrFw9Z2WwAEC0KJ.jpg

DrFw9Z2WsAA6fwu.jpg

I'm wondering why they are marking the pitch already? It's at least 2 months until we are due in and the grow lights are still on?

That's a strange perspective of the north west corner in the middle photo, presumably because of the lens being used

Beggers belief (yes times money etc) why they didn't leave it till the summer to 'officially' open it with a big fanfare. They can have some wonderful 'test events/friendlies' with the good and great in attendance in the summer.
But the PR agro must have been a price worth paying.

Has it been covered in graffiti yet?

Can see Daniel sitting outside one of the entrances in his rocking chair with a shotgun across his lap rocking back and forwards....muttering away to himself.

Beggers belief (yes times money etc) why they didn't leave it till the summer to 'officially' open it with a big fanfare. They can have some wonderful 'test events/friendlies' with the good and great in attendance in the summer.
But the PR agro must have been a price worth paying.

Can see Daniel sitting outside one of the entrances in his rocking chair with a shotgun across his lap rocking back and forwards....muttering away to himself.

Its almost like they wern't lying and genuinely thought they had a chance of completing it

I know there's lots of behind the scenes stuff going on but the interior looks prefect, most of the cladding has been done. The stadium (assuming safety tests are passed) will surely be 90% done by January.

I'm wondering why they are marking the pitch already? It's at least 2 months until we are due in and the grow lights are still on?

Test events will have to happen in December if we're to be in by January no?

Makes sense to start preparing now, it'll be December before you know it.

Maybe the test events are being done behind closed doors and we'll just announce a first game instead? All you need as a few hundred university students with the promise of a free couple of pints.

Maybe the test events are being done behind closed doors and we'll just announce a first game instead? All you need as a few hundred university students with the promise of a free couple of pints.
No. Test events have to be with attendance a certain % of capacity. Otherwise you don't get to test it properly in regards to crowd flow, exits, toilets etc. It's not only the fire and safety that needs testing. Those things are tested BEFORE the test event.

Its almost like they wern't lying and genuinely thought they had a chance of completing it
If it wasn’t for the NFL arrangement I would have been suspicious that it was sold as a one season deal to make the temporary Wembley move more palatable. That said I think most people would still have sucked it up for the promise of a season ticket at new WHL, just with a bigger intial grumble.

In terms of delivery, it physically looks ready, probably more ready than it would have been for the initial ‘functional’ release. The mystery remains about the stuff under the bonnet that wasn’t ready (safety systems / electrics)and how complex that remains to resolve.

Hopefully the latest pushback is just precaution to ensure a Jan start, not only for the fans but also for us to take advantage of the extra home games we have in proportion to everyone else.

Back