• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Agreed. We should leapfrog ARSEnal up to 4th spot when we move into the new gaff, maybe even go ahead of ManUre if they drop back down to Europa Cup.

View attachment 6319
Spot on - as I mentioned to the bot before, the stadium has two purposes:
1 to increase revenue - this increased capacity is one facet that should bring us at least level with Goons immediately, i.e we get 62k every week, similar London pricing levels, potentially the demand of CL opposed to Europa games. So let's conservatively estimate 100m? We will also get a new stadium bounce for the games that wouldn't usually get a lower attendance, say a lower league team in the cup. This could be worth a couple of m compared to domestic rivals. The other facets will be the inhouse spend on booze, food and souvenirs - if everyone spends a fiver more than usual, not unthinkable with what I've seen already this is x 60k x 19 games so that's another £5.7m+ the state of the art corporate offer could bring in a little more, then there's the unique opportunity to fill the stadium on non match days with the NFL tie in (possibly up to 30% more than the annual income, let's say we got £30 per ticket and £10 inhouse spend that's another conservative £2.4m per game, if we got the 8 game franchise that's c£20m and suddenly we have the highest revenue in the world?
2 To give us a home ground that doesn't lose atmosphere in the way recent developments have - if that lilywhite wall of sound inspires the team or intimidates the opposition enough to get us an extra couple of leg points or through a European night game this is more tangible to us as a club then seeing a half empty soulless bowl.

D26oVxDX0Ac_rEs.jpg

D26oX2qWwAEjTRJ.jpg

D26oY03WsAAZU5G.jpg

D26oaOWX0AAvvTD.jpg

Back