• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

In today's aerial shots from Twitter, taken from the south, those 2 enormous foundations for the pillars don't look in line with the pitch. Obviously they must be, strange though. Nor can I find the pictures again, anyone got them?

In today's aerial shots from Twitter, taken from the south, those 2 enormous foundations for the pillars don't look in line with the pitch. Obviously they must be, strange though. Nor can I find the pictures again, anyone got them?

Page 489 had some discussion about this.

DFF5TMHW0AIcVk1.jpg

DFF5TMKXcAA6a3n.jpg

I always wonder how the fcuk they do all this stuff. Do they line it up? Do they guess? Do they have plans? Do they know what they are doing? What if they are cms out?

If I was in charge I'd just say, "start digging around there mate and see what happens".

@NPASRedhill
The new #WhiteHartLane seen today post task
DEs73vkXsAErFic.jpg:large

Thanks Steve, those are the photos I've been going on about. In this last one (above) the 2 foundations for the 2 pillars don't seem lined up correctly. I know they will be, and that Mace are not mugs... but it just looks like they are 10 metres too far to the west compared to the stands, wouldn't you say?

Back