• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No one wished Toure a happy birthday now he wants to leave

I find that extremely hard to believe, no way would any club act in that way under such circumstances.

Where is he now is all people have to understand.

If Wrighty can do it for his wife so could have they.

That's quite a brutal accusation to make, I think that might be the end of his time at Emirates Marketing Project.

If it's true I cannot really see him going back there. If it's not true it's almost even worse and probably will still be the end of anything that can be described as a functional relationship. Cannot see either party backing down and admitting that they were in the wrong over something like this...

I'm not so sure the relationship is broken. Yaya was obviously going through a difficult time with his brother's illness so can blame the outbursts on his emotional state. City can apologise that they didn't realise the seriousness of his brother's illness and that caused a misunderstanding. Along with a payrise to placate bad feelings, both sides can back away from the situation.

I'm not so sure the relationship is broken. Yaya was obviously going through a difficult time with his brother's illness so can blame the outbursts on his emotional state. City can apologise that they didn't realise the seriousness of his brother's illness and that caused a misunderstanding. Along with a payrise to placate bad feelings, both sides can back away from the situation.

I think the only thing that will keep Toure happy is the massive contract he's been after all along.

I agree. The whole thing has been cooked up by him and his agent to get a pay rise

You including accusing City of not letting him see his dying, and now passed away, brother in that?

Would make him one of the most disliked men in football for me if that was the case, although if it's the case I suspect we'll never know and I would rather not assume that it's the case.

You including accusing City of not letting him see his dying, and now passed away, brother in that?

Would make him one of the most disliked men in football for me if that was the case, although if it's the case I suspect we'll never know and I would rather not assume that it's the case.
He's not blaming the Ivory Coast management for not letting him go.

I don't think there's anything below a mercenary footballer when it comes to salary negotiations.

Obviously the birthday cake trick didnt work so now using the death of a family member to get a move, what a massive cretin of a man

so why sign a 5 year contract then if you want improved terms every year
He's done a similar thing the last two years. Saying that Emirates Marketing Project have mortally offended him and that he has no choice but to leave and then sign a new contract once a pay rise has been offered. I agree with Scara and think that he is pulling the same trick again.

so why sign a 5 year contract then if you want improved terms every year

The clubs want the long contracts so they can be guaranteed a transfer fee if a move is forced. I'm sure many top footballers would be happy to be a free agent every summer and negotiate moves without restraint. Then all the transfer fee money would end up in their pockets. Imagine the glee of the agents at the prospect if a cut of that money every year.

Back