• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Recently can't beat the kit we wore when we won League cup in 2008....with Berbatov and his hole in the sleeves stance....all white and simple...

0068E5C400000578-2968325-The_Bulgarian_celebrating_scoring_against_Chelsea_in_the_2008_Ca-a-8_1424873391610.jpg

Recently can't beat the kit we wore when we won League cup in 2008....with Berbatov and his hole in the sleeves stance....all white and simple...

0068E5C400000578-2968325-The_Bulgarian_celebrating_scoring_against_Chelsea_in_the_2008_Ca-a-8_1424873391610.jpg

Holes were in the sleeves of his under shirt by the looks of it - Noe Paramot used to have thumb holes in his long sleeve Spurs shirt though iirc

Apart from the red square in the middle...Investec cup kit for me from recent times, 87 the all time great. I have the kappa away navy / blue black sleeves which I like more now as it is quite a unique fit for a footy kik with the in between sleeve length too.

I find the reaction to the kits a bit odd, to be honest.

They arent great, I get that, but the kit hasnt been that important since I was 11, so I find it odd the way you lot are bleating about it.

Last one I bought was an '81 replica. Had to go to a party in a footy shirt. There was no way I was getting a current kit as Id look a taco.

I am pretty sure the rhetoric from DL each year is to make it look different to the year before. We keep flipping now between a Mostly White one and then to one with a lot of Navy on it somewhere to differentiate it.

I dont hate this years, but its not that nice either and would have thought the banding effect would have been nice if it was more subtle, like on some of the other nike Kits. The neck though is just yuck.

The away kit is horrible. The colors are just meh!

Going with the current Nike Templates I would have liked to have seen what we have for the away kit with the soundwaves on the arms in Navy on a White shirt. More simple at least.

It's a total rip off every year, and everybody knows it. But as long as enough suckers buy the new shirts, this practice will continue.

It keeps getting worse too; friend told me the new Manure shirt is £110. Full kit with shorts, socks and shirt will be over £200. Three eager kids an that will set you back probably closer to £700.

It's a total rip off every year, and everybody knows it. But as long as enough suckers buy the new shirts, this practice will continue.

It keeps getting worse too; friend told me the new Manure shirt is £110. Full kit with shorts, socks and shirt will be over £200. Three eager kids an that will set you back probably closer to £700.
Who’s going to pay £110 for a shirt. They are £40 in most sport shops for new Manc shirt.

If that’s price in their club shop that’s disgusting.

My boy has full kits every year it does add up with printing on the shirts. Must also say for quality the Nike kit is poor. Under Armour Stuff was much better.

That'll be for the match day shirt or whatever they brand them as, exactly the same as what the players wear. The 'cheaper' shirts are replicas

Back