• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mykanos Tips?

Disco

Darren Caskey
Hey. Me and 5 friends are planning on going to Mykanos over July/August.
Heard its amazing but don't know much else.
Can anyone recommend a good area to go to, good hotel, places etc?

YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

bruno-13591.jpg

Ha, this is very tactical. Supposedly the place has got a ridiculous ratio of girls.
Get yourself down to Super Paradise beach, you'll have a ball there.

Mykonos Town (or Chora) is an absolute maze of tiny alleys, you'll run into scores of tiny churches when you're lost (you will get lost whether drunk or sober), the island is cooled by the Meltemi and even in high season you may need either your beer overcoat or a light jumper if you're sitting in a pavement cafe near the beachfront.

There's a small beach in Mykonos Town or you can get a bus down to Plati Yalos where you can stay for the day or pick up a water taxi to Paradise or Super Paradise beaches which are nudist beaches. If there's a group of five or six of you I'd recommend Super Paradise, some of the stuff that goes on there in broad daylight will make your jaw drop. Ornos has a beach too, that's only a short bus ride from Mykonos Town.

Mykonos Town (or Chora) is an absolute maze of tiny alleys, you'll run into scores of tiny churches when you're lost (you will get lost whether drunk or sober), the island is cooled by the Meltemi and even in high season you may need either your beer overcoat or a light jumper if you're sitting in a pavement cafe near the beachfront.

There's a small beach in Mykonos Town or you can get a bus down to Plati Yalos where you can stay for the day or pick up a water taxi to Paradise or Super Paradise beaches which are nudist beaches. If there's a group of five or six of you I'd recommend Super Paradise, some of the stuff that goes on there in broad daylight will make your jaw drop. Ornos has a beach too, that's only a short bus ride from Mykonos Town.

Thanks for the tips!!
So am I right in what I was saying then?
(btw before I make a massive mistake, your tips are geared towards the vaginaly inclined?)

Thanks for the tips!!
(btw before I make a massive mistake, your tips are geared towards the vaginaly inclined?)

Thanks for the tips!!

I haven't been there in 20+ years but on the two occasions I've visited it it was a gay friendly resort and most couples staying there were gay, in the height of the season when you're going the gay population weren't quite so visible but still very numerous. It may have changed in the intervening years though but I wouldn't be looking to holiday there on a lads holiday if I was on the pull.

I found this review which strikes me as very balanced, I must emphasise that I haven't been there in twenty years so it may well be much more of a bird pulling place (which I assume you're going to be doing) than it was. http://www.greektravel.com/greekislands/mykonos/information.htm

Last edited:
Well I have to say I flew into Mykonos for work last year and the plane was packed with gay couples, once the booze started flowing they were singing Glee songs for the next 2 hours. Saw a bloke getting a bj from another bloke in an alley that night and didn't bump into any groups of girls, however I was only there overnight.

Enjoy.

Back