• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

It’s very unlike the whole side. It’s almost like they had a massive bet on losing to supplement their meagre wage

Last edited:
IMO the only player who shouldn't be hanging his head in shame after the weekend game is Moura. Sissoko was probably the next best (although IMO it was the best of a VERY bad bunch and warranted a 4 or 5 out of 10 performance).

Agreed, it was good to see some one prepared to fight.

@SteveAWOL I think it's just a fit Lamela (like a unicorn) that is capable of crazy stuff (don't actually think the hip injuries have changed his game).

I really hope we see a full season out of this guy, think he will surprise a lot of people.

Was really surprised he got 90 mins, but he does seem to have learnt to manage his energy a bit better, not rushing around like an angry wasp all the time.

Back