• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I was said after the game that, at least, the usual suspects would not possibly try to spacegoat Sissoko for a goal that was singularly down to Sanchez tinkle-poor positioning and ball watching.

I should have known better....

So ignoring all those at fault is how I should continue?

I was said after the game that, at least, the usual suspects would not possibly try to spacegoat Sissoko for a goal that was singularly down to Sanchez tinkle-poor positioning and ball watching.

I should have known better....
I don't think it was Sissoko's fault any more than the goal that was Sissoko's fault was Eriksen's.

But.if you blame Eriksen for the one that was Sissoko's fault, you have to blame Sissoko for that one.

I don't think it was Sissoko's fault any more than the goal that was Sissoko's fault was Eriksen's.

But.if you blame Eriksen for the one that was Sissoko's fault, you have to blame Sissoko for that one.

Completely different scenarios...

The City goal was created by impressive overloads down the left through Sterling and Gundogan as well as immaculate timing of their runs following a worldie accurate cross at tremendous pace; it could only have been prevented if the cross was stopped.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal came from a lone attacker in the penalty box, at the end of a butt average looping cross and only happened because Sanchez fell asleep and left the player he should have been marking alone in the penalty box - a mortal sin that he does game after game. It would have been easily avoided had he simply followed his man and not got caught - under no pressure - in no man's land. There is no one else at fault.

But then, someone of your footballing nous, knows that very well...

The City goal was created by impressive overloads down the left through Sterling and Gundogan as well as immaculate timing of their runs following a worldie accurate cross at tremendous pace; it could only have been prevented if the cross was stopped.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal came from a lone attacker in the penalty box, at the end of a butt average looping cross and only happened because Sanchez fell asleep and left the player he should have been marking alone in the penalty box - a mortal sin that he does game after game. It would have been easily avoided had he simply followed his man and not got caught - under no pressure - in no man's land. There is no one else at fault.

Weren't you (wrongly) claiming Eriksen was at fault for not closing down De Bruyne in the City game?

If so, it's impossible to not (also wrongly) blame Forrest Gump for failing to close down for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal.

Everything that happens after that is irrelevant. If Eriksen is to blame them so is Sissoko.

Weren't you (wrongly) claiming Eriksen was at fault for not closing down De Bruyne in the City game?

If so, it's impossible to not (also wrongly) blame Forrest Gump for failing to close down for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal.

Everything that happens after that is irrelevant. If Eriksen is to blame them so is Sissoko.

By the same concept, if the keeper hit a long kick and Sanchez missed it, you would be blaming Kane for not closing down the kick. It's all about looking at the action holistically and which part of it would have - most realistically - avoided the outcome... but that is obviously a problem when there is an agenda underfoot...

By the same concept, if the keeper hit a long kick and Sanchez missed it, you would be blaming Kane for not closing down the kick. It's all about looking at the action holistically and which part of it would have - most realistically - avoided the outcome... but that is obviously a problem when there is an agenda underfoot...
Actually I wouldn't be blaming Kane either.

Neither Eriksen nor Sissoko were to blame for the goals by not closing down, but to blame Eriksen for one and not Sissoko for the other will only open you up to even more ridicule.

Poch exempted Sanchez from blame

Journo - "Are you worried that teams are targeting Davinson Sanchez and Danny Rose, three times here Saudi Sportswashing Machine put the ball in between them and scored from one and could have had more and Villa scored from a ball between them as well?"

Poch - "Only if you see the end of the situation. We need to analyse, like VAR, we need to go back and see maybe 10, 20 or 30 seconds before what happened and why this situation arrived. We cannot blame them. First of all it's to blame me and then blame the collective performance when you concede a goal like this."

Neither Eriksen nor Sissoko were to blame for the goals by not closing down, but to blame Eriksen for one and not Sissoko for the other will only open you up to even more ridicule.

I would imagine ridicule may be apportioned more appropriately for zealots obsessed on spacegoating missions for nothing else but the refusal to accept that they were initially wrong...

We've gone through this already and don't honestly have the time or inclination to regurgitate all the old arguments on the Sterling goal when it was KWP's responsibility.

Now if you don't want to look really ridiculous, why don't you hop over to the Sanchez thread and - seeing as you believe he was at fault - dissect his errors in the same zeal as you do Sissoko's....

Poch exempted Sanchez from blame

Journo - "Are you worried that teams are targeting Davinson Sanchez and Danny Rose, three times here Saudi Sportswashing Machine put the ball in between them and scored from one and could have had more and Villa scored from a ball between them as well?"

Poch - "Only if you see the end of the situation. We need to analyse, like VAR, we need to go back and see maybe 10, 20 or 30 seconds before what happened and why this situation arrived. We cannot blame them. First of all it's to blame me and then blame the collective performance when you concede a goal like this."

Seriously? When does Poch ever blame individual players for errors? Which is the way it should be. But GHod gave us eyes to see and brains to analyse...

OK, now I know you're trolling :)

(shooting down other posters and their opinions without reading their posts, hyperbolic comments, etc.)
C'mon man, you should try a little harder than that.

(shooting down other posters and their opinions without reading their posts, hyperbolic comments, etc.)
I'm only trying to help the guy by pointing out to him that accusing others of bias and then absolving Sissoko of blame for doing the same as he blamed Eriksson for will only draw more ridicule towards him.

Only now did you realise he's a troll, whenever Sissoko is concerned??!!

I had you more perceptive than that :eek:

Having him in the team is like playing with ten men. Even the commentators were close to laughing when he took a shot. He has very little composure and technical skill. He’s like an excitable kid. Runs around all day but can barely kick the ball properly.

Having him in the team is like playing with ten men. Even the commentators were close to laughing when he took a shot. He has very little composure and technical skill. He’s like an excitable kid. Runs around all day but can barely kick the ball properly.

The commentator was Tyler, who jizzed himself every time arsenal got into our half, a clam with no opinion worth repeating.

Back