• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Tbf for the stature,the money, the opportunity to win everything in the game, to work with the best players in the World? Its not like managers with good reps struggle to get a job after Real Madrid - everyone recognises its arguably the toughest job out there, so its not a massive negative if you've been fired by Madrid.

What concerns me is the open admission that the President has got in touch with Poch. I know these things happen discreetly behind the scenes, but for it to be blatantly admitted in public annoys me for some reason....

Lopetegui might find that it will be. Took the job under controversial circumstances and the team played poorly. Not much positive to say about his character or his coaching.

Good man Berbs!

Berbatov: “It's a selfish thing to say it but I hope Pochettino isn't the next man in charge at the Bernabéu. I hope Pochettino rejects Real Madrid and starts a new era at Tottenham.”

Exactly what Poch wants too ;)

What a guy. Berbs gets a lot of stick from our fanbase, some of it justified but I think a lot of it unfair. It wasn't nice at the time and the way he acted at the time was less than ideal but I can understand why he left.

He has been nothing but complimentary of us since leaving, even after the booing from our fans. Carrick on the other hand has not had a good word to say about us and celebrated like an ass just for assisting against us.

I hope Poch stays for a long time. Hope we improve a bit in Europe under him too!

What a guy. Berbs gets a lot of stick from our fanbase, some of it justified but I think a lot of it unfair. It wasn't nice at the time and the way he acted at the time was less than ideal but I can understand why he left.

He has been nothing but complimentary of us since leaving, even after the booing from our fans. Carrick on the other hand has not had a good word to say about us and celebrated like an ass just for assisting against us.

I hope Poch stays for a long time. Hope we improve a bit in Europe under him too!

Berbatov came back and played in Ledley Kings testimonial and was present at the farewell to WHL iirc - that to me shows there's no ill feeling between himself and the club

Lopetegui might find that it will be. Took the job under controversial circumstances and the team played poorly. Not much positive to say about his character or his coaching.
Absolutely, but he doesn't fit the profile of a coach with a good rep that I was referring to. I was talking about the likes of Bentiez, Mourinho etc They never struggle to get another job once they've been used by the Madrid circus...

Manuel Pellegrini getting the Madrid job before he won any trophies and being sacked a year later doesn't seem to have done his career much harm...and he's much less of a hands-on coach than Poch as far as i see..

When you tinkled yourself in Frankfurt and got syph' down in Cologne
And you heard the rattling death train as you lay there all alone

Frank Ryan bought you whiskey in a brothel in Madrid
And you decked some f*cking Blackshirt who was cursing all the Yids

At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
And the ghosts are rattling at the door and the devil's in the chair

Berba was far too good for that Spurs side sadly.

I think against the lesser teams at home Poch needs to bring out the inner ardiles.

Lloris

Lucas Toby Sanchez Verts Son

Winks Eriksen

Alli Lamela

Kane​

When you tinkled yourself in Frankfurt and got syph' down in Cologne
And you heard the rattling death train as you lay there all alone

Frank Ryan bought you whiskey in a brothel in Madrid
And you decked some f*cking Blackshirt who was cursing all the Yids

At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
And the ghosts are rattling at the door and the devil's in the chair

Great song, great band.