• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

It's not but I've never heard him express an ounce of regret for making a complete abortion of some of the matches he's officiated though. I know that doesn't in any way excuse any of Chelsea's behaviour but it's easy not to feel a lot of sympathy for the ****.

Yes, but matches he has officiated are in a professional capacity.

Accusing him of being a racist is far more of a personal issue so i find it pretty easy to have sympathy for him.

Yes, but matches he has officiated are in a professional capacity.

Accusing him of being a racist is far more of a personal issue so i find it pretty easy to have sympathy for him.

I know I'm in the wrong but still feel that way, he also had the consolation of knowing that not a single sane person believed the squalid accusations.

It's not but I've never heard him express an ounce of regret for making a complete abortion of some of the matches he's officiated though. I know that doesn't in any way excuse any of Chelsea's behaviour but it's easy not to feel a lot of sympathy for the ****.

I don't think the two sentiments expressed in your last sentence should ever be linked.
It's a slippery slope towards the "He had it coming to him" mentality.

Jumped or pushed?

69d1ba935f3c95124264e0108fa49a30.jpg

Thats mental, I get paying top money for top drawer players as it get the fans in (it dont in Saudi even) but paying top money for a ref? Wow just wow

Thats mental, I get paying top money for top drawer players as it get the fans in (it dont in Saudi even) but paying top money for a ref? Wow just wow

It will be more than just being a ref, he will be there to educate and raise the standard of refereeing in that country. You can't attract good players in games run by idiots, you need the infrastructure right.

It will be more than just being a ref, he will be there to educate and raise the standard of refereeing in that country. You can't attract good players in games run by idiots, you need the infrastructure right.
Pretty fcuking easyJob though right? If you're the best at your profession and know what you're doing, teaching half wits to do a mediocre job and getting paid £125,000 per game to do so! All he needs to do it is for a year or two max and he's a multi millionaire. He can come back to the premier league if he wishes to or just retire.

Pretty fcuking easyJob though right? If you're the best at your profession and know what you're doing, teaching half wits to do a mediocre job and getting paid £125,000 per game to do so! All he needs to do it is for a year or two max and he's a multi millionaire. He can come back to the premier league if he wishes to or just retire.
If he ever gets paid. They might just bury him in the desert for crimes against football

Back