• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

SpurMeUp

Jimmy Cantrell

As Spurs have a mini clear out, new hopes and potential heroes emerge. I hope this guy is on the bench for us this season. Anyone who's watched him on the ball can't help but get excited. Yes he has a lot to learn, we need patience and don't want to rush him. He needs time to develop. But I'm thrilled he's signed a new contract and seems to be in Poch's plans.

Hopefully he doesn't have a bad attitude.

Very exciting talent

Hopefully he doesn't have a bad attitude.

tumblr_n2a2p6StHj1r71ar2o1_500.gif

Looks to have a really good first touch and can pick out the pass. He does overdo it a bit on the twists and turns but he will learn quickly when not to. Impressive.

Poch will teach him. But he has got to want to learn.
ATM he has a long way to go but he's up there with the best I've seen coming through our academy!

Never even heard of the guy until today. I guess I've registered the name Edwards playing for the youngsters, but didn't know he was such a talent. Exciting. Hopefully he'll get some match time this season. League cup or something.

His dribbling style reminds me a bit of Lennon :) Seems like he will need to develop physically a bit however

Back