• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Let's say Walker goes and we struggle to find a replacement or we are intending to trust Tripps as first choice..........would out of contract Zaberleta or Sagna be ok for a bit to rotate or fill in for a season or two?

30m + him, perhaps. Although I have no idea where he'd play, so not sure why we'd need him - unless we've decided to ship Janssen out or play with two up top.
He'd start on the bench, just as most strikers would do if you play one up and Kane is at your club.

He'd get plenty of games though (more than at City), he's just 20yrs old and from what I've seen of him looks the part. Sounds like he wants to move on.......now Jesus has arrived.

Fwiw ..Can't see Walker himself wanting to go abroad.

Let's say Walker goes and we struggle to find a replacement or we are intending to trust Tripps as first choice..........would out of contract Zaberleta or Sagna be ok for a bit to rotate or fill in for a season or two?

Sagna is far past it. I rate Zabaleta, but he too looks well beyond his best.

Would much rather see us sign a younger talented player.

I wanna know why the figure being banded about is £40m when Stones went for £50m

Just the media speculating. 5 years older. Full backs go for a bit less than centre backs it seems.

Sagna is far past it. I rate Zabaleta, but he too looks well beyond his best.

Would much rather see us sign a younger talented player.

Just the media speculating. 5 years older. Full backs go for a bit less than centre backs it seems.
True enough but how much might that apply to Walker given that a powerful, speedy RWB like him would come at an additional premium. Then there's the Levy factor plus the likes of City having brickloads to burn.

True enough but how much might that apply to Walker given that a powerful, speedy RWB like him would come at an additional premium. Then there's the Levy factor plus the likes of City having brickloads to burn.
Not saying that's what the fee will actually be if we end up letting him go. Just why the speculated fees from the media are as they are.

All I will say is this- Kyle, if you want to go - BYE!! I would love you to stay but I am beginning to think that Spurs made you look good more than you made Spurs look good.

He'd start on the bench, just as most strikers would do if you play one up and Kane is at your club.

He'd get plenty of games though (more than at City), he's just 20yrs old and from what I've seen of him looks the part. Sounds like he wants to move on.......now Jesus has arrived.

Fwiw ..Can't see Walker himself wanting to go abroad.

So where would that leave Janssen? Plus, how good is Iheanacho's hold-up play? Critical to being Kane's backup.

AK9dS0Q.png

I'd put money on him not wearing the Spurs shirt next season. Damn. While I hope it'll be abroad, I'd put some of that money on him signing for City.

Back