• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Welcome young man to the best club in the world. Now if you'd just be so kind to go over to that bucket of hot water and scrubbing brush....

Toby's boots need cleaning.

Hey, this one actually came off!

Welcome to Tottenham Hotspur, Juan Foyth. Here's to you turning out well in the years ahead - as a player, as a person and as a representative of Tottenham Hotspur. ;)

To echo the words of our press/marketing department, I am "delighted" we have signed him.

Almost as cringe as when people constantly say "the project" when referring to Poch or the direction of the club.

To echo the words of our press/marketing department, I am "delighted" we have signed him.

Almost as cringe as .
You need to get over this. They always say delighted, so pedantic nitwits don't try to pick apart the superlative and imply Spurs are happier about one or other signing

Almost as cringe as when people constantly say "the project" when referring to Poch or the direction of the club.
I find it funny that Poch says philosophy about 5 times in every interview. It is his favourite word.

So our CB's in order of importance are now;

Toby
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Foyth

Dier can fill in but given we play three CB's most games I think this is a healthy situation. Foyth will learn quickly from those guys and having the same language as Poch is going to be a huge bonus for him.

Glad that we went for him. Statement of intent that he preferred Spurs to PSG - most likely the manager factor. Hope there is no future clauses.

So our CB's in order of importance are now;

Toby
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Foyth

Dier can fill in but given we play three CB's most games I think this is a healthy situation. Foyth will learn quickly from those guys and having the same language as Poch is going to be a huge bonus for him.

Not sure how Dier has dropped out from being the 3rd centre back there!!!

The other guys will have to take their chance and play better than him and don't forget he played there in the best defence in the land last season

Not sure how Dier has dropped out from being the 3rd centre back there!!!

The other guys will have to take their chance and play better than him and don't forget he played there in the best defence in the land last season

I agree that he's a great central defender. Versatile.

Maybe Poch helped persuade him to stick around, under the cloud of the Mourinho interest, by promising more midfield minutes?

Back