• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I wonder...

Superhudd

Simon Davies
What sort of money will the club get should Real win the Champions League due to both the Modric and Bale deals. Surely we have escalators in there!

Whenever they win a trophy, we'll give them one of ours and vice versa. It'll be the Super cup trophy first.

Lols. In all seriousness, I reckon Levy would've stuck on an addon clause in there regarding La Liga and the Champs League.

I imagine the quoted transfer fee will be inclusive of all future/potential add-ons

Might be. Although to me it seems more like Levy to have additional clauses based on games played, stepovers done, the player getting a year older or other such things that are always going to happen rather than something risky like a trophy win.

Then when signing players have clauses about trophies, top 4 finishes, combined with rare astrophysical events and accurate predictions from a psychic.

Back