• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'I do not want to extend myself' What does AVB actually mean???

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Well people my current insomnia issues continue to trouble me I cant even seem to sleep peacefully knowing that we have six points in the bank after game number 2. So creeping downstairs I have put the kettle on and really want to tackle this issue once and for all.

With all the shenanigans regarding a certain Welshman.....failed signings, potential ins & outs leading up to Transfer deadline day I think its time that we as spurs fans get to the bottom of this issue rather than avoiding it. I say this because AVB has said this a lot recently and why it may seem fairly obvious to some to others it could mean a whole load of weird and wonderful things. Lets try and nip this in the bud nice and early.

So here goes....these are some of my theories as to what 'I do not want to extend myself' actually means.............

'I have more information but I am not willing to share it with you'

'I am secretly Inspector Gadget but I don't wish to reveal it to the general public'

'I am perfectly comfortable with my height and I don't want to grow anymore'

'I am already the greatest manager in the universe so becoming any better would be unfair'

Well those are the four that I can think of but I am relying on the intelligence and wisdom of the GG community to get to the bottom of this troubling issue. If there are any of you out there considering that you may have wasted 3 minutes of your life reading this thread, I am afraid that I am not sorry in the slightest to me this is a very important issue and much more worthwhile in debating why Arry used the word 'triffic' constantly.

I ask for your help on this people...I need it.;)

He doesn`t want to poke the reporter with the boner he gets when he thinks about our new signings. That`s my take on it anyway. :)

It means

"I don't want to give a definite answer because I am uncertain over the players future"

simple really

It means he doesn't know for sure what is going to happen. So even if it was a good idea to share this kind of information with the media before it happens, he wouldn't, because he doesn't want to state something that might not be fact.

Or he might be Inspector Gadget.

I don't really understand all the confusion over this quote to be honest, maybe it's from non native English speakers but here in the states it's a fairly common phrase.

ExtEND You

Haha! The correct answer \o/

Ooooor, he just thinks it's another word that makes his exceptionally amazing interviews seem even more sexual in content. Like when he says our shape was tremendous or we were ever so solid at the back or Paulinho's work rate is immense or we were showing some excellent mature content or my schlong really doesn't need extending.

He doesn't want to do a Wenger:

index.php

Back