• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I can tell with 90% accuracy

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
If a woman is wearing a skirt or trousers/jeans by watching them from the waist up walking.

Was in Cafe Nero in western road today waiting for an errant fiend who was running ridiculously late, so from where I was sat I played a game, as I watched women walking down the street from a distance so that i could only see the top half, I guessed whether they were wearing a skirt or not.

Now I guessed about 200 or so women walking down the road in the 1 and a half hour I waited. The amount of times I was right was staggering. Well not staggering because I am right about most things. But I tell you they walk a different way women when they wear skirts, almost bounce along and their posture is more open because they tend to walk when wearing a skirt or a dress with their legs further apart.

Checked with Mrs SoT. Apparently women can tell with 90% accuracy whether the bloke staring at them intently from inside a Cafe Nero is fiddling with himself.

That's amazing. Ben fiddles with himself with 90% accuracy too. This afternoon was one of the unfortunate 10% and he is now banned from Cafe Nero. It wasn't the frappe latte the next table was expecting.

Was the errant fiend vanquished when he appeared?

Ben's friend was tied up at work

tumblr_mcyxqlEGwx1rel180o1_250.gif

If a woman is wearing a skirt or trousers/jeans by watching them from the waist up walking.

Was in Cafe Nero in western road today waiting for an errant fiend who was running ridiculously late, so from where I was sat I played a game, as I watched women walking down the street from a distance so that i could only see the top half, I guessed whether they were wearing a skirt or not.

Now I guessed about 200 or so women walking down the road in the 1 and a half hour I waited. The amount of times I was right was staggering. Well not staggering because I am right about most things. But I tell you they walk a different way women when they wear skirts, almost bounce along and their posture is more open because they tend to walk when wearing a skirt or a dress with their legs further apart.
Top thread of the year sealed.

Back