• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Because he's on track to be the most winningest pointscoringist golfist in Ryder Cup history. But yes, he seems to keep his putter in the fridge.
Really? His stats are that good?

I had an epiphany at the range today, you might see me in France at the Ryder Cup in 2018.

Really? His stats are that good?

I had an epiphany at the range today, you might see me in France at the Ryder Cup in 2018.
Most Points Won
Nick Faldo 25
Bernhard Langer 24
Colin Montgomerie 23½
Seve Ballesteros 22½
Lee Westwood 21
José Maria Olazábal 20½

By the way, someone said earlier that 82% of matches are won... when that team has "2 up after 11" i.e. "2 up with 7 to play".

So that is my new score I'm looking for... can you get to 2 up after 11?

Often times the match seems quite close, then suddenly it flips to something like 3 up with 5 to play and you realise it is almost impossible to come back from... love it.

So Clark shoehorned his mate ,who has rode the tail of some great partners to amass points, into the team and it kicks him in the ass.

Yep, woeful putting when he is odds on to hole it. Not even hitting the hole from a couple of feet. Such a shame he can't putt, would be awesome if he could.
Once was bad but that's at least 3 times this week.
Why sullivan wasn't put out is a mystery.
Can only hope Westwood gets reed in the singles, can't see reed getting beat or Westwood winning regardless of who they play so it would only be one point and not two.

_91487777_singles_bbc.png

Loving the golf - the Trump rally going on in the background with "fans" is slightly distracting.

Back