• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory-Glory Player of the Season 2016/17

Who is our player of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Nominations please.

I'll add a poll once we've got some players to pick between.

So difficult to choose, so many good performers it's almost impossible. I've got to go with one of Wanyama, Alderwiereld and Kane. Honorable mentions to Son, Ali and Vertonghen. In truth the whole fudging team has been magnificent.

This is going to be the most difficult ever........

My five would be..Jan-Victor-Son-Dele-Kane.

Agree with @StephenH ... I'm going with Dele, just!

Probably the most difficult decision for many a year...

Kane Dele Toby Victor

If Kane wins the golden boot I will go to with him

Just put the complete first team in the pole

Yeah..Sorted!

tottenham-hotspur-team-photo-1617-framed-collector-print-1.36.jpg

1) Kane
2) Eriksen
3) Dele
4) Wanamya
5) Son

That is my order of best players for us this season, hard on toby and Lloris for having one of the best defences in the league. But it is my personal choice that it goes to Kane.

Wanyama, Kane, Dele or Eriksen. For consistency, probably Wanyama. Dele and Eriksen both had quiet spells, but were also immense at their best periods.

Then there's Kane, missing almost a quarter of the season through injury, yet still likely to get the golden boot.

Bloody tough one this.

Honourable mentions of course to Walker, Jan, Toby and Son. Had Rose not gotten injured, he would have been up there too.

Kane scored the goals
Eriksen supplied the goals
Alli did great things consistently

The rest were also very good

The end

Back