• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Well it’s not simply a case of he’s fit enough or he’s not - it’s a case of being ‘Poch fit’. We all know that Poch has high demands for being match fit for Spurs (unless you’re Kane of course). This doesn’t mean other managers wouldn’t consider him match fit, and would have thought Poch has a good relationship with Argentina national team and was happy to see him selected - him getting some more game time isn’t necessarily a bad thing considering he’s behind with training etc...

Well it’s not simply a case of he’s fit enough or he’s not - it’s a case of being ‘Poch fit’. We all know that Poch has high demands for being match fit for Spurs (unless you’re Kane of course). This doesn’t mean other managers wouldn’t consider him match fit, and would have thought Poch has a good relationship with Argentina national team and was happy to see him selected - him getting some more game time isn’t necessarily a bad thing considering he’s behind with training etc...

Considering the about of soft tissue injuries we have, is Poch fit really the best way?

Considering the about of soft tissue injuries we have, is Poch fit really the best way?
I agree mate, the amount of injuries we get under Poch is ridiculous - it clearly isn’t just a case of being unlucky. It should be looked at, but I highly doubt Poch is going to change his ways....

That's because we are too honest and not cynical enough to claim a foul when we get physically abused. The stats over time show it.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You may have come across different viewpoints but I've found we're perceived to be pretty dirty by fans of other PL clubs.

In some ways I love it: The physicality, sticking up for each other / getting in people's faces, Lamela's intense need to pick up a yellow by any means necessary each time he graces the pitch..

Others I cannot abide: Diving..

Anywho, I still haven't looked in to GLC's playing style a huge amount, for those that did watch him in La Liga, is there a well put together compilation that shows what his game is all about?

I think all fans are colored by they view incidents, but I do think that poch tells our players to get on with it. Like you I dislike blatant cheating, and love the niggly challenges that borderline a fall. There's a fine balance needed there... Aguero and Sala are experts at this and that's why they get less harsh challenges as opposed to Kane who takes every tackle full on.

* borderline a foul
I think all fans are colored by they view incidents, but I do think that poch tells our players to get on with it. Like you I dislike blatant cheating, and love the niggly challenges that borderline a fall. There's a fine balance needed there... Aguero and Sala are experts at this and that's why they get less harsh challenges as opposed to Kane who takes every tackle full on.

Back