• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I even beat that! mine was Modric

sadly though GLC was all at sea last night!
But let us hope our excellent player spotting talents continues!

I'm sure quite a few on here were doubting Bale too. :D

I don't think yesterday was the best game to judge any player's ability on though - like Ndomby I'll give him the whole season before I start making predictions for his Spurs career. Even that might be too soon.

He wasn't the only one looking lost though

KWP I’ll give a pass - not his fault
Dire still recovering
GLC just not ready for this level, hopefully ‘yet’
Not the game to judge players!

I felt Foyth was a big plus (not his biggest fan) and Sessegnon!

no other complaints

I remain convinced he's not the player we hoped he was. So far off the pace in the league games he's played let alone that shambles of a performance against Bayern. It is possible to judge a player after a handful of games when they're clearly not up to the level required.

I remain convinced he's not the player we hoped he was. So far off the pace in the league games he's played let alone that shambles of a performance against Bayern. It is possible to judge a player after a handful of games when they're clearly not up to the level required.

I judged him before we signed him.

Painfully one footed.

I judged him before we signed him.

Painfully one footed.

I can live with one footed (so can Messi, Bale, and countless other players who've succeeded) but his clumsy technique, disjointed, lack of strength, pace, vision and conviction seriously makes me question how the scouts thought he'd work out in England as an attacking midfielder.

I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah needs a bit more time. I thought he's looked very tidy in some of his cameos but they haven't been enough to make a judgement on him either way.

I just hope that he's not to Mourinho what Dumitrescu was to Gerry the Mullet. I'd like to see him get a decent crack at it.

This two footed thing is overrated.
Kane heads goals in too. So he better than Messi?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Agreed. Also always only levelled at left footed one footed players!

The 90% of right footed one footed players never get called one footed, even though they are.

We are lucky to have Son and to a lesser degree Kane who are two footed (or close to)

Everyone one else is massively one footed but never gets any grief.

Oh actually, I’m wrong. I forgot the other player we have who gets brick for being one footed.... Lamela!!!

and guess which footed he is again!??? :D

Agreed. Also always only levelled at left footed one footed players!

The 90% of right footed one footed players never get called one footed, even though they are.

We are lucky to have Son and to a lesser degree Kane who are two footed (or close to)

Everyone one else is massively one footed but never gets any grief.

Oh actually, I’m wrong. I forgot the other player we have who gets brick for being one footed.... Lamela!!!

and guess which footed he is again!??? :D
It's the right-wingers attacking the lefties again. Hang on, I'm in the wrong thread.

The literary world is the same, imagine how good Shakespeare would have been had he learned to write with his other hand.

GLC is so unmemorable when he’s played. He’s not terrible or anything he is just bland imho.
Ndombele is struggling with fitness but has a pass in him.
GLC ........

Back