• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gedson Fernandes

That would be good. Going into next season with Dier, Winks, GLC, Gedson and Ndombele as our CM options would feel very good and give us a decent balance of options.

Can therefore flog Sissoko (assume someone in the PL would take him) and loan out young Skippy so that he gets some games
The best thing he ever did for us was getting injured forcing us to bring in Fernandes. [emoji38]

I'm not to wet myself a flick that led to losing possession when he should have controlled it and laid it off to his unmarked teammate and retained possession.

Has skill for sure. Not convinced he knows what to do with it yet.

I'm not to wet myself a flick that led to losing possession when he should have controlled it and laid it off to his unmarked teammate and retained possession.

Has skill for sure. Not convinced he knows what to do with it yet.

I agree. I get the feeling that he'll have fans on his back for trying something that doesn't come off and it costing us soon.

~Have to give him the same opportunity as Dele. I moaned like fudge about Dele doing unnecessary tricks and flicks and got told its all about a young player expressing himself and its all about trial and error.

~Have to give him the same opportunity as Dele. I moaned like fudge about Dele doing unnecessary tricks and flicks and got told its all about a young player expressing himself and its all about trial and error.

I think that it depends on where on the pitch he tries tricks and flicks and how hard he works to recover possession where they don't come off.

I think that it depends on where on the pitch he tries tricks and flicks and how hard he works to recover possession where they don't come off.
Where and when. Trying to launch a counter attack when we're chasing a game, want or need a goal it's fine to try. If we're defending a lead late on I'm not so happy about it.

I'll remind you of that the next time you're whinging about Sess

Your talking someone else again Mr.
I love Sessegnon 'expressing himself' big time and he does it best in attacking positions.
Don't like him at the back though not his best position.

The point was more about allowing young players to find their feet. I'm not going to be getting on Gedson's back but I think some will if he tries something risky and it costs us.
Definitely, that's about as safe a bet as you'll find.

He hasn't been over doing the flashy stuff so far, individual moments whilst mostly keeping it simple. Seems confident and fairly composed, not in a rush to prove himself.

Back