• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gazza

Re: Being Paul Gascoigne

Quite heart breaking watching this. Of course, its only going to end one way. What makes if so sad is that being in the public eye is what has reduced him to this alchoholic wreck, yet he is so addicted to the limelight that he thinks he can recover in the public eye too. Of course he cant. The only way he can save himself is to disappear from the public eye for the next 5 years. Doing shows like this and the Piers Morgan show achieve nothing. It will be reality tv like Big Brother or the jungle next. So sad.

Living on your own in Bournemouth won't exactly help. That place has become a depressing sh!thole.

Just sad, but sometimes the alcohol wins, real life ain't always a fairy tale. We should all learn something from this, many do not consider alcohol dangerous and it isn't if you drink responsibly...

Re: Happy Birthday Gazza...

Really sad to see. Such a shame he can't control his demons - I hope there's still a chance he can get help and get well, but I have my doubts. He looks in a horrible shape.

Nauseating the way the Mirror has chosen to spotlight his downfall from grace. That rag sold vast numbers on the back of Paul's huge popularity when he was the nation's favourite. Now, when like many before him one of our most gifted ever has fallen on extremely bad times through the trappings and pitfalls of success, all that contemptible ****wipe is interested in is rubbing his nose in it.

Here's hoping all is not lost and you can still make a full recovery Paul. We treasure many amazing memories of your time with us and will always be behind you.

I love Gazza as a spurs fan obviously and I do sincerely hope he makes a full recovery and gets better but I honestly don't think he will.

Sadly, I think you're right. It seems such a seedy existence. What an awful situation to find yourself in. His mental issues/demons seem to be unstoppable

Oh, man. Don't know what to say. Very sad to see this. A great initiative from Harry to ask Gazza to help him coach the kids though. Get well, Gazza!

He needs something to do. Just sitting at home, worrying about life isn't going to end well.

Oh, man. Don't know what to say. Very sad to see this. A great initiative from Harry to ask Gazza to help him coach the kids though. Get well, Gazza!

Good on Harry and QPR, Gazza needs something or he will be dead within 6 months tops

Why wasn't this offered to him before now?

Got to say its a lovely gesture from Harry. I find it hard to listen to Gazza when he is on TV, its very hard to make out what he is saying from his accent to his slurred speech. Gazza is one of my all time favorite players. It was Hoddle, Waddle then Gazza for me. Was gutted when he left.

Training kids would be great for him. He needs something to occupy his time. Check this link:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/395827/Paul-Gascoigne-drinking-pictures-England

He has changed so much in 20 years it horrible to see. I wish him all the best. He has had loads of offers for help.

Last edited:
He must have gotten countless offers over the years to get involved in things, but it always seems to end within weeks or days when taken up. Anything that requires him to show up regularly and not be inebriated will continue to end in failure unless he has some kind of epiphany and gives up the booze and drugs.

Back