• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gazza

mods can't save this fools life.

But they can do something (hopefully) about macarons who glory in the death of a troubled human being.
You are a wrong 'un.
I should add I have nothing further to say to you.

Last edited:
tumblr_lhc6wo6l0K1qg107p.gif

By making this statement, you have broken no forum rule.

However, by making the same statement, you have proven the world has more pricks than just Paul Gascoigne.

I wasn't saying it because I want him dead. It's just by the way things are going, you wake up every morning and he could pretty much be dead with the way he lives his life and it's sad. Numerous times people have spent their own money on trying to make him better, spent time and energy on doing so yet he throws it back in their face. I understand he's a Tottenham legend but the guys a nob, a waster and I can't help but feel if he was an ex-Arsenal player a lot of you would probably say the same thing.

I wasn't saying it because I want him dead. It's just by the way things are going, you wake up every morning and he could pretty much be dead with the way he lives his life and it's sad. Numerous times people have spent their own money on trying to make him better, spent time and energy on doing so yet he throws it back in their face. I understand he's a Tottenham legend but the guys a nob, a waster and I can't help but feel if he was an ex-Arsenal player a lot of you would probably say the same thing.

He's ill. Seriously ill for fudge sake.

Do you have no understanding of that? Do you think he wants to be like this?

I suffer from kidney problems. I have a problem with my esophagus that could lead to something more serious. You think I want those things?

Gazza has mental illness. I'm sure he never planned it either.

Whatever, keep sticking up for him. I'm sure he'll keep 'letting you down'

I don't think 'letting you down' comes into it. Thank GHod there are people in the world like Ronnie Irani and the others who've helped him who want to do it, not for any pay back or thanks, but just to at least try to help that individual's suffering. The fact is that mental illness leads to massively distructive lifestyles for those who suffer from it and for their families and loved ones. It's probably a losing battle with Gazza, but the torture that guy must go through on a day to day basis really doesn't bare thinking about. You can't even compare Gazza with someone like Jimmy Greaves as Gazza's problems go way beyond alcoholism.

I just feel really desperately sad for him and those around him. That he's by far the most gifted English footballer I'm ever likely to see only compounds that.

Reel it in.

You're on a wind-up mission and we see you. You're obviously entitled to your opinion (however ignorant and ill-informed some of us might feel it is but you need to stop winding people up with these pithy little gifs and comments.

I enjoy the cut and thrust of your tactical/football stuff, but when it comes to a simple comprehension of mental illness and alcoholism, well, let's just say in MY opinion you've got some things to learn.

Frankly mate, I think you're better than you've been coming across here...

The guy is a tinkle head end of story. If he was the guy down the street or the bloke next door he would be scum.

You are displaying a great deal of ignorance dude. Can you not comprehend that Gazza is ill? Alcoholism is a disease.

Whatever, keep sticking up for him. I'm sure he'll keep 'letting you down'

You clearly have no understanding whatsoever of the disease that is alcoholism and how it manifests itself. If the world had less people like you, it would be much easier for alcoholics to put their life back on track.

Would he be ill if he wasn't a tinkle head?

Yes, because if you knew anything whatsoever about alcoholism and why people become alcoholics you'd know that 90% of the time there is an underlying mental disorder which causes them to start drinking in the first place, be that depression, post traumatic stress etc etc

Have a think before you post.

Back