1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Gazza

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by markysimmo, 27 May 2012.

1. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Happy Birthday Gazza...

45 today, what a footballer

[video=youtube;6C4s4pQyMXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C4s4pQyMXA[/video]

[video=youtube;GVMaIUSeRxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVMaIUSeRxA[/video]

[video=youtube;8jrUGBvPsck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrUGBvPsck&feature=related[/video]

2. Oxspur

Oxspur Scott Houghton

My word he had everything didn't he, skill, power, pace, could head a ball, passing second to none & a great finisher, so glad I got to see him live at the Lane. Better free kick taker than Becks. Ronaldo & Messi not as good as that man with the ball at the feet running along. Quite simply if he hadn't got THAT injury he was on the way to being THE best ALL ROUND footballer ever.

3. yiddo37

yiddo37 John Scales

4. ArcspacE

ArcspacE Banned

My favourite player I've seen in my life-time

Wish he didn't throw so much of his remarkable talent away

5. Oxspur

Oxspur Scott Houghton

Just imagine if he hadn'tgot that booking?? Would then have took a pen & England quite possibly would have gone on to be world champions with Gazza on top of the world!!! Also imagine his value nowerdays fook me Madrid would be looking at ?รบ100m

6. parklane1

parklane1 Chris Jones

Could have become the best in the world;

7. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

He is on the new Umbro add, talking about how proud he was to play for England, he looks 70 bless him

8. Southcote Spur

Southcote Spur Jason Dozzell

GHod! He was a mad as a box of frogs, but OMG, what a talent, what an entertainer.

Happy Birthday Gazza. Please learn to find an inner peace. [-o<

9. indospurs

indospurs Andy Sinton

Happy Bday you wide eyed mad Geordie, so glad we had ya

10. DaveYid

DaveYid Stephen Kelly

I saw that ad last night and yeah he looks terrible. I met him last summer when he done one of those "an evening with...." Shows and I thought he looked great then considering what he had been through, hope he hasn't gone back to his old ways. I think he is still doing those shows, highly recommend it, was a great night seeing him cracking jokes and telling stories.

11. Flannerz

Flannerz Willem Korsten

I got to meet him last December at an audience with Gazza and Greavsie. He seemed in good spirits and laughed when I blurted out that he was my favourite ever player and that I still watch his free kick against the scum in 91

12. Enter the Pitbull

Enter the Pitbull Luke Young

13. 1882

1882 Milenko Acimovic

I'm surprised he made 35 let alone 45 TBH!!

14. Roy1983

Roy1983 Edward Sheringham

Quite a popular tale but my mum once went on several dates with Roy Reyland and he told me his favourite one was Gazza shooting pigeons inside white hart lane! Empty stadium of course.

15. Daisuk

Daisuk Pedro Mendes

My favorite player as a kid. And as you say, what a player. Really miss Gazza. I had Gazza-slippers when I was 5! :D

16. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Mitchell Thomas

Gazza answers some of the myths about him here. Worth a view

[video=youtube;yDo0PtLECe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yDo0PtLECe4#![/video]

17. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Teemu Tainio

When he was on his game the opposition were fcuked.

I don't think I've enjoyed watching England since Euro 96 and he made Italia 90 the best tournament for an English fan in my lifetime.

18. galeforce

galeforce Teddy Sheringham

heartbreaking the state he is in now

19. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Ian Walker

the lets show love for gazza thread

Was in my office yesterday and the was a copy of the sun on the table. The front page made me very sad, if you have not seen it, it was about how gazza was back on the booze.

I know he has had chances and some might be bored by him, but for me he is a club legend. The is maybe a small very small chance he is reading this in a hotel room some place, feeling a bit down and going through his old clubs message boards to see what people think of him.

Well i love gazza for his energy and for what he bought to the game and i just hope he can talk to someone or find someone in AA who can spend some time with him and help him.

Asking for help is never a bad thing and is nothing to be ashamed of, we all fudge up from time to time, i have had my fair share of fudge ups. None of us are perfect and we should not fear our imperfections but we have to learn they are a part of us and learn coping stratergies and see the warning signs. I really hope gazza has people around him who care and can do this for him.

Gazza is a club legend and a man i love, get well soon son.

20. 1882

1882 Milenko Acimovic

I think the old 'Soaraway' Scum are a little previous...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...-that-he-is-back-on-the-booze-86908-23902193/

Sadly, they won;t be happy until they've finally got him in a coffin, so they can say 'we told you so' whilst at the same time, start up a campaign of hypocrisy for him to be posthumously Knighted... ****s the lot of 'em!

EDIT;
    Though to be fair, I've just seen some of the pictures, and he looks absolutely rat-arsed... honestly, I dunno what to think... if true, he may have just checked into the Last Chance Saloon!

:cry:

So sad.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2012