• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Free band names

Short wave
d79fc23cca28aca98b2a681e0c6f1d6cb43fd245.jpg

I went through a black humour period with my bands in the early noughties.

Myra Hindley's Haircut and The Bootleg Mark Chapmans (stolen from HMHB) were two of my favourites.

Quasi-Modo
Phoebe’s Left Falange
BennyLol
The Suspended Bassongs
Jan V’s Dutch Ensemble

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Top Gun & Baby Oil

You should try it one evening I think you might enjoy.

I was in a band for 10 minutes in the 80's we were called the Fudge tunnels after the chocolate bar of the same name, North Londons answer to the Jam. We split after a few months due to musical differences. Main one being none of us were very good and the others had to take o levels, I had already left to labour on the building sites.

You should try it one evening I think you might enjoy.

I was in a band for 10 minutes in the 80's we were called the Fudge tunnels after the chocolate bar of the same name, North Londons answer to the Jam. We split after a few months due to musical differences. Main one being none of us were very good and the others had to take o levels, I had already left to labour on the building sites.

You were still better than the jam though

Back