• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

(Formerly The last week…) NOW…COYFS!!!!!!!!

Re: The last week...

Right. That's it. I am now convinced its time to stop moping and believe! You're right mate... Must get positive again.

Y'know what mate. I might just join ya.

Instead of looking at what we can lose from certain matches/scenarios lets look at what we can gain.

COME ON YOU F***ING SPURS!

[video=youtube;3wrW9OtjvQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wrW9OtjvQ8[/video]

Y'know what mate. I might just join ya.

Instead of looking at what we can lose from certain matches/scenarios lets look at what we can gain.

COME ON YOU F***ING SPURS!

[video=youtube;3wrW9OtjvQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wrW9OtjvQ8[/video]

What a night, what a brilliant night. That moment when Pav scored the 3rd will live me for a long long time.

And just think, that was just a group match.

Hopefully Thursday night is just as memorable....just wish I could be there

Right. That's it. I am now convinced its time to stop moping and believe! You're right mate... Must get positive again.

Good on you. Nice to have the old Steff back. I agree with Nigey, this board wouldn't be the same without your indefatigable optimism!

Lets hope the Spurs give you something to smile about again very soon. Two home victories in the next two games would be a great start [-o<

As a football fan you have to appreciate that in the end, you almost never "win"

I.e. Emirates Marketing Project won a huge investment, have a squad of great players, yet got knocked out of the FA Cup embarrassingly losing to Wigan AGAIN, and are currently being schooled by Barca, hanging on desperately to their 2-0 aggregate loss.

Hardly any club is happy. Barca are awesome and could lose out big time this year to Real.

Who is really happy.... Cheat$ki? They are not really motoring either, not in terms of Europe or the FA Cup

Trust me, we are VERY well off and have a squad of VERY talented players which MIGHT come good next season* as they acclimatise, but we will NOT suddenly win the quadruple. Just enjoy it for what it is.

*At this time, the new manager will be hailed as a genius, whoever he may be

Back