• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA: Destroying Football Since 1904

So now they count. As there probably won't be a two-thirds majority, they might just repeat the same thing. Hopefully some of the candidates drop out, but they don't have to this round.

So both Infantino and Salman said they had over 100 promised votes. The FIFA selectorate are up to their usual tricks.

th

th

a big meh

I would have chosen infantino over salman but i have zero confidence in FIFA, i think boyzone would run it better

Sepp Blatter: I expected a tribute at Fifa congress

Sepp Blatter expected his work at Fifa to receive greater praise at last month’s presidential elections and says he wants due recognition in the future.

The former Fifa president, who celebrated his 80th birthday on Thursday, also claimed he had discovered who his real friends were following the imposition of a six-year ban from all football-related activity.

Blatter was succeeded as president at world football’s governing body by his fellow Swiss Gianni Infantino at an extraordinary congress on 26 February.

In an interview with the Swiss newspaper Blick, Blatter, who revealed he watched the congress at home on an iPad with his daughter Corinne, said: “I think that I would have disturbed congress a little, if I had been there.

“But I had expected that at the least something about my work would have been said by the congress leader at the beginning or the end. ‘Not even a bye-bye,’ wrote a journalist aptly. Yes, two candidates mentioned me – one who withdrew [Tokyo Sexwale] and another who had few votes [Jérôme Champagne].”

:lol:

Makes the Yaya birthday cake look reasonable.

So the newly elected FIFA President is now under investigation.

Swiss police have raided UEFA's headquarters in Nyon after new FIFA president Gianno Infantino's signature reportedly featured on documents leaked from Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca.

Infantino, who categorically denies any wrongdoing, says he is "dismayed"and "will not accept" that his integrity is being doubted.

FIFA it just keeps giving.

Time will tell, my initial thoughts are that its more revelatory knicker twisting over the Panama papers.

Have any of these revelations proved an actual crime yet?

All the while the world seems to have forgotten about a doctor who's admitted (and boasted about) doping professional athletes!

Back