• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I'm fairly sure everyone wanted the goons in this draw.

I wanted the Goons in the Semi, would have taken getting beat by them in the final out of the mix. They are bound to win it; wenger somehow always manages to pull something out when the brick is hitting the fan.

Did this set of players or manager lose their last 7 semi finals? So what the fudge does it matter. It's now that counts. My only worry is that none of the games will be televised as the TV companies don't see the point now United aren't playing.

Calling it. We beat Chelsea comfortably in the semi and beat Arse on penalties in the final.

COYS. All the best. Have a great day.

If that was the case then why didn't they just say that at the draw.I think it will be the Saturday anyway because City are in the CL but arguably we have the bigger game so we may get the sunday.Guess we will know tomorrow or Wed

Additionally, Sunday 23rd is the London Marathon, so a London derby on Saturday would better suit the Met.

I hope Mike Dean refs...Atkinson on Sunday and in the semi in 2012 giving that so called 'goal' absolute wenker....

Ah, that's right, that fudging decision. Thinking about how many of those we've had against us over the years. Mendes against United, I remember Gomes saved one at Stamford that was given as a goal, this one against Chelski semis as well. fudging hell.

We all know we don't like the press. We don't cope with it, period.

City are the only one that has changed their gameplan and given us hassle in that way.

Chelsea and Arsenal appear to be happy playing the game the way THEY want. That suits us.

So i'd rather Arsenal beat City.......but i am not sure i can cope with a final against the Goons...i'd be confident BUT just the thought of not pulling thru breaks me up to the core :(....before the game i'd have to put special measures in place with the family to deal with the aftermath if we lost.

We all know we don't like the press. We don't cope with it, period.

City are the only one that has changed their gameplan and given us hassle in that way.

Chelsea and Arsenal appear to be happy playing the game the way THEY want. That suits us.

So i'd rather Arsenal beat City.......but i am not sure i can cope with a final against the Goons...i'd be confident BUT just the thought of not pulling thru breaks me up to the core :(....before the game i'd have to put special measures in place with the family to deal with the aftermath if we lost.

I always though it was the press who don't like us!!!!!

Can only see a City win today. Would be kind of funny if Scum won the cup and Wenger got a new contract. Can't see either thing happening though. :p

Four gooners just walked into the pub. Never seen them before. Two are wearing scarves. Who wears a scarf to watch a game of football in a pub??
I don't usually use the 'c' word. But if I did....

Back