• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Here are some attacking stats for our four options behind Kane from last season. Lamela's stats aren't too shabby.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...ey_passes/goals_scored/successful_take_ons#90
http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m.../pass_completion/total_shots/shot_accuracy#90

The stats I've added to that also suggest that his perceived lack of goals (small margins really) could be down to shooting less. His accuracy is good, if he shot as much as Son he may have scored a bit more.

One reason for that lack of shooting might be the extra work taken on in chasing and pressing - it would mean his involvement would shift earlier in the move.

Really disappointed that Lamela has become injury-prone this season. He was in fine form last season and at the start of this season when he scored our first league goal against Everton. A bit worried if he will get back his best form when he comes back from this long injury problems.

Good news for Lamela. I follow him on Instagram and he seems a down to earth (slightly boring) guy who spends all his time with his family or recuperating. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for us next season. He's cracked the Premier League in terms of physicality and mentality so I don't see him needing any more time to adapt.

Good news for Lamela. I follow him on Instagram and he seems a down to earth (slightly boring) guy who spends all his time with his family or recuperating. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for us next season. He's cracked the Premier League in terms of physicality and mentality so I don't see him needing any more time to adapt.

He could be like a brand new £30m signing. Him, Rose and Winks back and we'll potentially start stronger than we left off last season.

Back