• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

How does one define a sandwich? Two pieces of bread surrounding a filling? A burger is a sandwich by that definition. A hot dog though is just one piece of bread sliced open for the sausage (or whatever the fudge that thing is) so technically no, not a sandwich. Two bread or not two bread that is the question.

a burger bun is a single piece of bread originally...

How does one define a sandwich? Two pieces of bread surrounding a filling? A burger is a sandwich by that definition. A hot dog though is just one piece of bread sliced open for the sausage (or whatever the fudge that thing is) so technically no, not a sandwich. Two bread or not two bread that is the question.
What if someone slices too far and cuts the bun in two by mistake? What if they're the kind of monster that then just continues and makes a hot dog from a split bun?

DP-9mgnUEAAtFDF.jpg

Why do you choose Trump as an example rather than the 99+% if business leaders who are there on merit? Because it serves your point to pick the exception?

There are a number of very good reasons why I pay someone else minimum wage to carry stuff around my factory and why I make the decisions. I would get bored of carrying stuff around in something less than ten minutes and those who I pay to carry stuff wouldn't have the first clue as to how to begin my job. I do what I do because I'm good at it, they do what they do for the same reasons.

What qualifies a person to be a "white collar criminal" in your eyes? You must consider them to be a reasonably common occurrence for them to be relevant to this discussion.

Oh, and I am better than "normal" people, significantly so. Not because of some kind of birth right or chance, simply because I am on any measure that matters to me.

Did you form your company yourself? If you did you probably did have to lift a few boxes in your time.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back