• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Does anyone suffer from mental illness on here?

gonads I still get erections all the times, had one today in Halfords looking at the new Freeman's catalogue.

giphy.gif

I tried Yoga once, and spent the whole time trying to hide my erection whilst some beautiful girl in her early 20's cavorted half naked in front of me. It was torture, and I never went back.

I did a Pilates class once. No sexy half naked women, so no boner, but I was utterly terrified of farting the whole time - which meant it was a very tense and stressful experience!

I tried it before. It did help for a while so think I’m going to go back for it mate. Easy solution that talk to someone but then you think you’re ready and don’t need it anymore.
It sounds like a compulsive thing (rather than addiction).
I would think about tackling it from that angle rather than the substance. Although of course I'm no expert on alcohol.

As far as thinking you are ok and don't need the help again, honestly, don't be naive (soft tone, not judgement) - we all need help when times are tough. It says alot about a person to be able to recognise it. Even more to do it. You screwed up. You'll tackle it again. You'll win again. You'll lose again. You'll win again.

You got this.

Day after always is bad but my wife is very reasonable and knows I have a problem when I drink. She’s been understanding today and held my hand when we were walking by the pool. My son smiled at me when I went to the pool as he saw me, as I stayed back in our room for a couple of hours more kip. Just fed him in the restaurant now and it’s such a nice feeling. Strangers smiling at him as he is s such a cutey. I don’t want to let them down so today is the start of a new day and new me.

Thanks for all responses, can talk to you lot so easily on here.
This genuinely just brought tears to my eyes.
Your family sound wonderful GGG.

This genuinely just brought tears to my eyes.
Your family sound wonderful GGG.
They are mate and I need to change my lifestyle to keep them. Tonight we were offered a free bottle of wine when we ate out by the sea, perfect view of the beach and was a great setting for beers. The waiter poured the wine for me to try and taste which I did, but I didn’t drink anymore. I gave to the in law and drunk cokes. So whilst I failed slightly I feel that I still won.

We met my wife’s mates who have come here today and her mates husband likes a beer so it was a test which I think I passed.

They are mate and I need to change my lifestyle to keep them. Tonight we were offered a free bottle of wine when we ate out by the sea, perfect view of the beach and was a great setting for beers. The waiter poured the wine for me to try and taste which I did, but I didn’t drink anymore. I gave to the in law and drunk cokes. So whilst I failed slightly I feel that I still won.
Well done mate.

We met my wife’s mates who have come here today and her mates husband likes a beer so it was a test which I think I passed.
That's not a fail. That's a victory. And it is a daily challenge. Eric Clapton, the guitar player, still gives thanks at the end of each day that he has not been tempted by drink or drugs. For many it is a daily challenge that is loved one day at a time. and the fact that you can share it on this forum also speaks volumes to your inner strength.

That's not a fail. That's a victory. And it is a daily challenge. Eric Clapton, the guitar player, still gives thanks at the end of each day that he has not been tempted by drink or drugs. For many it is a daily challenge that is loved one day at a time. and the fact that you can share it on this forum also speaks volumes to your inner strength.
He plays guitar aswell?
;)

Well done pal, today is the first day of the rest of your life. So onwards and upwards.

No way to talk about your wifes minge.

I had a little shaking in my left arm the other day, got a little depressed by it. But fcuk it what you going to do, has not come back since. I was not doing my weights for a week so in a way I know what we got to go through, every day being strong. Fcuk the world and fight everyday you got strength and air in your lungs to be any other way would make you a spurs player, and we are fans, we have fight.

Back