• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crazy Road Rage

stinkfoot

Eidur Gudjohnsen
Holy brick! :eek:

[video=youtube;gYm9vCPLoG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

You know how you can judge most drivers by their cars? Micra/Prius = overtake now in case you're stuck behind them at for miles, Audi = must overtake any BMW in sight for some reason, etc.

By far though, the worst drivers on the road are those in pickups (or ockerwagons as I like to call them) who are clearly trying to make up for some kind of small c0ck problem.

You know how you can judge most drivers by their cars? Micra/Prius = overtake now in case you're stuck behind them at for miles, Audi = must overtake any BMW in sight for some reason, etc.

By far though, the worst drivers on the road are those in pickups (or ockerwagons as I like to call them) who are clearly trying to make up for some kind of small c0ck problem.

I also find if the car costs more than my yearly wage then they generally believe they own the road and have complete right of way regardless of signs.

I once punched a shop window on a night out in brighton i was impressed i got it to smash to pieces. I then picked up one of the pieces of glass and turned to the guys that had started on us and said "well now i have a knife as well so which one of you ****s wants to get it first" they legged it.

Fair play to this fella even if he is an australian(and therefore a taco) the nob probably did something to deserve it im guessing he wont cut people up again in a hurry. To be honest this is the only way idiots in this world will learn. Think more people should smash up car windscreens to be honest with you.

I once punched a shop window on a night out in brighton i was impressed i got it to smash to pieces. I then picked up one of the pieces of glass and turned to the guys that had started on us and said "well now i have a knife as well so which one of you ****s wants to get it first" they legged it.

Fair play to this fella even if he is an australian(and therefore a taco) the nob probably did something to deserve it im guessing he wont cut people up again in a hurry. To be honest this is the only way idiots in this world will learn. Think more people should smash up car windscreens to be honest with you.

:eek: :-k

Corrected!

I do a serious amount of motorway miles because of my job. (450 miles today)

There are a very high number of brick drivers in BMWs, for sure.

I find S2000 drivers to be by far the most courteous and capable. Followed by older (20 years +) sports cars, and most classic cars.

Also never seem to get any aggro from Focus drivers, MX5s, Ferrari's or Aston's.

Unfortunatley doesn't surprise me from my experience of driving over here for the past 5 or so years.

Had a spat of road rage tonight. Were it not that I was in company uniform in a company vehicle with about 7 or 8 CCTV cameras inside and out plus a passenger on board... I woulda slapped the geeza :)

What I dont get is how the hell did the guy have a camera in his car? Its not like the driver had woken up one day and anticipated that something will happen

Lots of people over here put things like a Go-Pro on their dash to help in accident insurance claims.

Back