• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

It goes without saying that no fan is ever going to turn their noses up at winning silverware. But whilst for most clubs, Leicester notwithstanding, the domestic cups still represent their only realistic chance of winning any type of trophy, it's hard to escape the conclusion that top clubs see them pretty much as a sideshow nowadays or even just a sop to the fans.

I would disagree with that, we have had some of our own players coming out this season and saying we need to win something, and i am pretty sure the club feels the same way.

There in lies the problem, when I started going to football, fans/supporters went to matches and formulated their own opinions on teams and players rather than like today where the vast army of armchair experts are told what to think by "pundits". This has created generations of fans who think only 3 or 4 teams matter and never watch their local club.

Amen to that.

Every time I think of Manchester I am reminded of this poem

If you are 40-45 years old and English, you may remember this from The Word, particularly the last few seconds:

You may think you're the best
But he's much bester
Coz my friend comes from...

I love the thought of ManU in the Europa League again next season. Teach them a little humility. I'd rather they missed out on a top 4 spot than Liverpool- providing they don't win the Europa League final of course.

I love the thought of ManU in the Europa League again next season. Teach them a little humility. I'd rather they missed out on a top 4 spot than Liverpool- providing they don't win the Europa League final of course.
It would shut that thunderclam Jose up because as it stands they are utter toss but could win 2 trophys

After having to play an incredible 2 more games than at the same stage last year, Moanhinio has said he may be FORCED to field a weaker side against Woolwich due to the massive overload on the club. It's about time the league sorted this out and allowed United to be award league games based on the selections of the Sky pundits and concentrate their efforts on playing cup games.

An inquiry is ongoing into the multi-million pound payments involved in Paul Pogba’s record-breaking €100m purchase by Manchester United from Juventus last summer, Fifa has confirmed. Pogba’s agent, the Monaco-based Mino Raiola, is reported according to documents revealed by the Football Leaks operation to have been paid the extraordinary total of €49m (£41.3m), from representing all three sides in the deal: Juventus, United and Pogba himself.

Reports put the figures paid to Raiola, who resides in the Monaco tax haven, at €27m from Juventus, ‚€19.4m by United and a further €2.6m paid by United on behalf of Pogba for negotiating his wage package.

---

Nothing will happen to United, but hopefully FIFA will actually do something about the way agents work instead of just talking about it.

An inquiry is ongoing into the multi-million pound payments involved in Paul Pogba’s record-breaking €100m purchase by Manchester United from Juventus last summer, Fifa has confirmed. Pogba’s agent, the Monaco-based Mino Raiola, is reported according to documents revealed by the Football Leaks operation to have been paid the extraordinary total of €49m (£41.3m), from representing all three sides in the deal: Juventus, United and Pogba himself.

Reports put the figures paid to Raiola, who resides in the Monaco tax haven, at €27m from Juventus, ‚€19.4m by United and a further €2.6m paid by United on behalf of Pogba for negotiating his wage package.

---

Nothing will happen to United, but hopefully FIFA will actually do something about the way agents work instead of just talking about it.
They want to know where their cut is.

Fifa? Investigating?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahaha...ha...haaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahaha...hahahahaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa...hahahaha...hahaaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahaaaaaaahaha....ahahahahaaaa...haha...hahahaa.

Hahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahaha.

Hah.

Back