• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Shocking lack of respect again from LVG today. On Wednesday he was signing autographs before shaking hands with the MK Dons manager, and today he stayed sat in the dugout and let Dyche walk all the way over to him to shake hands at the end.

Sorry yes just checked on wiki. Had it in my head he only finished 2nd with them??

I do think he underestimated Burnley today though.

Only bugger is we don't play then til end of December. They'll likely be in their way by then. Would have loved to have grabbed 3 points at Old Trafford while LVG works out what the hell he is doing.

he'll come good, as long as he's given time to

the clubs a mess, it's the only knock on Fergie that he let the squad deteriorate to such a level, I wonder if he did it on purpose

the clubs a mess, it's the only knock on Fergie that he let the squad deteriorate to such a level, I wonder if he did it on purpose

You know... and it is a conspiracy theory on the largest scale, but...

We know that the only thing Red Nose could not control was his ego. I've always asked myself why did he personally choose Moyes of all people, especially when Mourinho was gagging for the job. It was so obvious that he was overwhelmed "Fergie called me and say I would be his successor...".

In this way he would have outshone the great Matt Busby not only by winning more trophies but equally having the team go into meltdown as soon as he left.

We know that the only thing Red Nose could not control was his ego. I've always asked myself why did he personally choose Moyes of all people, especially when Mourinho was gagging for the job. It was so obvious that he was overwhelmed "Fergie called me and say I would be his successor...".

In this way he would have outshone the great Matt Busby not only by winning more trophies but equally having the team go into meltdown as soon as he left.

I personally thought he wanted a year out to see whether this retirement jig was really for him knowing the door would be open for him if he couldn't handle it. But looking at what a mess they are I think he probably just saw that troubles were coming and sailed of into the sunset with all his medals.

This is something I've wondered about. How better to seal your own legacy than by setting up a sharp contrast and sudden decline. You could even go further and suggest he deliberately let the squad decline for his sucessor, while pocketing the silver from the Glazers.

However, I do think he has a sense of history. He has occasionally talked about it and I think he saw part of his legacy as not leaving the club in a wilderness for a decade. Most of his purchases in the last five years were younger players and it was only with RVP that he spent for immediate gain. I suspect he really did think Moyes could continue the success and be part of his legacy.

You could also ask if the United management were smarter than they appeared last summer. It was always going to be an extremely difficult to follow in Fergie's footsteps. Why not get in a cheap option for a year and then give the next guy an easier place to start. They spent little last summer (it's easy to let deals go wrong if that is what you really want) and generally left Moyes to carry on with Fergie's squad. The Mata buy seems to argue against this theory but perhaps they counted on a fall to a distant third or fourth and then panicked at the prospect of dropping out of the CL spots. There are only so many noodle deals to be made and the CL helps seal them.

LVG could suck both my testicles then choke on it following his comments. Dont care if it is partially correct, still a **** with a weird turtle body.

Aaaaaaand the flat-nosed **** continues to show his true colours with this gem!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/09/03/5080084/van-gaal-if-i-wanted-an-easy-life-i-would-have-joined?ICID=HP_BN_1?CMPID=FBUK_%3C140913%3E%20_%3Cvangaaleasylife%3E

I respected Fergie. Didn't always like him but always respected him. And he would play a few games but he never disrespected us. Instead, Utd have allowed their modern legacy to take a fat dump and installed, at the helm, a total wanqer…I had never minded Utd before, but now, until he goes, I will roar with laughter at their struggles and vulgar nefarious attempts to buy their way out of it...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/09/03/5080084/van-gaal-if-i-wanted-an-easy-life-i-would-have-joined?ICID=HP_BN_1?CMPID=FBUK_%3C140913%3E%20_%3Cvangaaleasylife%3E

I respected Fergie. Didn't always like him but always respected him. And he would play a few games but he never disrespected us. Instead, Utd have allowed their modern legacy to take a fat dump and installed, at the helm, a total wanqer…I had never minded Utd before, but now, until he goes, I will roar with laughter at their struggles and vulgar nefarious attempts to buy their way out of it...

Same here, I would almost go as far as to say I had a soft spot for them when Fergie was in charge. I didn't mind seeing them doing well as long as it wasn't to the detriment of Spurs. Now though, can't f*cking stand them! The fans, LVG and everyone else are a bunch up jumped up bell ends.

I am unsure why people wanted him in the first place. I mean I havent folowed his career but appreciate he has done well elsewhere but he just appears to be a ****. I dont mind clams out on the pitch giving it their all etc but to be as outspoken as he is, and people laughed at TS.

Back