• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Liking their new manager:

For Sarri, there was only woe and he said he could have substituted all 11 of his players. He added: “The defensive phase today was a disaster. I am not talking about the defensive line but the [whole] defensive phase. The offensive players pressed very badly, the midfielders defended not very well and the defensive line, as a consequence, was a disaster. The defensive phase of the team was a disaster.

“In the first 25 or 30 minutes, we had big problems to exit from our half. We lost a lot of balls and, against Tottenham, it is very dangerous to lose a lot of balls in your half. In the short counter-attack, they are probably the best in Europe.”

Eden Hazard was denied a penalty on 14 minutes, after a challenge from Juan Foyth, which might have levelled it up at 1-1 but Sarri refused to look for excuses.

“I don’t think it would have made a difference because for 90 minutes, there was a difference,” Sarri said. “I have to study the 90 minutes, not only one action. It looked like a penalty but I have to say Tottenham won well.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...chelsea-mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-hotspur

Liking their new manager:

For Sarri, there was only woe and he said he could have substituted all 11 of his players. He added: “The defensive phase today was a disaster. I am not talking about the defensive line but the [whole] defensive phase. The offensive players pressed very badly, the midfielders defended not very well and the defensive line, as a consequence, was a disaster. The defensive phase of the team was a disaster.

“In the first 25 or 30 minutes, we had big problems to exit from our half. We lost a lot of balls and, against Tottenham, it is very dangerous to lose a lot of balls in your half. In the short counter-attack, they are probably the best in Europe.”

Eden Hazard was denied a penalty on 14 minutes, after a challenge from Juan Foyth, which might have levelled it up at 1-1 but Sarri refused to look for excuses.

“I don’t think it would have made a difference because for 90 minutes, there was a difference,” Sarri said. “I have to study the 90 minutes, not only one action. It looked like a penalty but I have to say Tottenham won well.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...chelsea-mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-hotspur

Chelski manager being humble and talking sense? Did I just wake up in a parallel dimension?

Yeah, it's very strange. They should sack him and hire a more Cheatski like manager. A clam

Said the same thing yesterday, he’s very likeable which is annoying. They should sack him and he can be likeable elsewhere, and they should hire Terry in his place.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Sarri said:
The defensive phase today was a disaster. I am not talking about the defensive line but the [whole] defensive phase. The offensive players pressed very badly, the midfielders defended not very well and the defensive line, as a consequence, was a disaster. The defensive phase of the team was a disaster."

If only they had a world class defensive midfielder. Strange he didn't mention this.

Said the same thing yesterday, he’s very likeable which is annoying. They should sack him and he can be likeable elsewhere, and they should hire Terry in his place.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Yes, I too found it hard to dislike him....Terry on the other hand would not only fail as the manager (and get sacked by the owner, which would be fun) but would also be so utterly detestable that it would be a win-win all the way around. Well, except for Sarri, Terry and the chels fans.

Yes, I too found it hard to dislike him....Terry on the other hand would not only fail as the manager (and get sacked by the owner, which would be fun) but would also be so utterly detestable that it would be a win-win all the way around. Well, except for Sarri, Terry and the chels fans.

With Terry would the team be selected on player performance or their wives and girlfriends?

If only they had a world class defensive midfielder. Strange he didn't mention this.

As much as its nice he has tried to just be honest about it, he hasnt been honest enough to hold his hands up and say he dropped a gonad* in his selection.

When I saw the lines ups I thought Sky had just done the graphic wrong (as they so often do with us).

Back