1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Cheatski are still scum

Discussion in 'General Football' started by NewYorkSpurs, 25 Apr 2012.

1. NewYorkSpurs

NewYorkSpurs Steven Caulker

[video=youtube;IAjQlMbCYMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAjQlMbCYMo[/video]

I think he came.

2. elltrev

elltrev Naybet

Just finished watching this (was at work earlier so recorded it); I was cracking up at Neville! He did something similar in another game, I think it was Arsenal vs another one of the top teams.

Highly amusing.

3. ArcspacE

ArcspacE Banned

Why would a Utd through and through cheer for the rent-boys?

Is it part of the Sky terms of employment?

4. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Thought commentators were meant to be neutral and unbiased

I think Neville and Parry were wearing head to toe CFC wear lastnight, was ridiculous..

I love the fact the blatant handball in the CFC box in the build up to the Torres goal was just glossed over

5. superspurs

superspurs Tim Sherwood

:ross: :ross: :ross: me too.

The only one I don't mind on Sky is Matt Le Tiss but give him time, just another Alan Smith and Neville in the making.

6. Robbo

Robbo Steve Carr

Embarrassing, really. The icing (literally?) on a cake of biased commentary and ridiculous statements.

I mean, it's fine for them to be patriotic and happy for Chelski going through, but at least have the decency to try to be professional. You work for Sky FFS. Not Chelski TV. I've never heard commentating as bad as that before - hell, they were even blaming the Barca supporters (!) for Cech's yellow card for his 60 minutes of consistent time wasting!

7. Enter the Pitbull

Enter the Pitbull Luke Young

50m pounds has just been repaid... LMAO so one goal cancels off all his utter brickness?

8. Parklaner81

Parklaner81 Wilson Palacios

This is the word that springs to mind!

9. EJG

EJG Reto Ziegler

Not only that, but Torres' goal made no difference! They were already going through on away goals!

10. harr1984

harr1984 Steve Carr

Don't get why people are crying about it being biased commentary. The vast majorioty of English people want an English team to go through no harm in celebrating Chelseas brilliant achievement. You reckon Spanish commentary was anymore impartial?!

11. Essex Yid

Essex Yid Bobby Zamora

I agree. Don't see why people are getting wound up about this, fair play to Nev, it made me laugh. I hate Chelski as much as the next man, but I don't mind commentators showing a bit of passion. You can bet if that was us scoring we'd all be praising Nev for supporting us.

12. tm1210

tm1210 Guest

He's a former English pro footballer and wants an English team to win. Don't see the fuss really.

I'm not English so I was gutted the fudgers got through. Hope they get torn a new one in the final. Half they're teams banned ffs.

13. Rorschach

Rorschach Erik Thorstvedt

I think you are underestimating team rivalries if you think most people wanted Chelsea to progress. Certainly not Londoners anyway. I doubt there were too many Spanish people cheering on the Barca team either considering the Spanish/Catalan divide.

Lets face it Neville let his guard down and for whatever reason screamed like he climaxed all over Parry. Maybe he did. Why I am not sure as he can hardly have too much fondness for Chelsea. Maybe he detests Barca for some reason. Either way this rather horrible sound should be one only his wife hears if you ask me.

Edit: It was funny though

Last edited: 25 Apr 2012
  14. ArcspacE

ArcspacE Banned

Embarassed Utd in 2 consecutive finals. :)

15. WhoopWhoop

WhoopWhoop William Gallas Wind Up Merchant

What the fudge has biased commentating in a Chelsea game got to do with spurs?

16. DHSF

DHSF Les Ferdinand

I gotta admit im still cracking up. Im watching it on Chelsea Sports News and it is fudgein hilarious

17. Robbo

Robbo Steve Carr

Probably not, but that's not the point.

These guys are paid commentators, not supporters. I expect them to at least have the decency to try to be professional about their job. If they can't, Sky might as well put any Chelski knob in front of a microphone to commentate the CL final, because there won't be much difference.

18. Badbrains

Badbrains Andy Turner

Don't think it was bias. It was just drama and theatre with a dramatic ending. Gary Neville just showing passion for the game.

19. Rorschach

Rorschach Erik Thorstvedt

They do that for the Arsenal matches - Tyler and Smith.

20. BedfordBen

BedfordBen Michael Brown

Think it's inevitable for any English team at this stage in Europe. I seem to remember Sky creaming over us when we beat Inter, and they'd be doing the same if that was us last night. Let's not try and dress this up as a Chelsea-specific bias.