• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Been a while...july!!!.....anyway they've kept up their record of getting turned over by lower league sides,4-0..that is brick....and having a pop at us losing on Tuesday,fecking cheek lol....

Our result was awful. 0-0 in normal time an embarrassment.

To lose 4-0 in normal time, with a team that was comparatively stronger than ours? Wow, thats a special kind of fudge up.

Hard to take pleasure in it, considering our own result, but I have to say this has taken the edge off of Tuesday for me

To lose 4-0 in normal time, with a team that was comparatively stronger than ours? Wow, thats a special kind of fudge up.

While I would never feel comfortable sticking up for them, their line up was nowhere near as strong as ours.. In fact they pretty much put out some random names and players that never play anymore such as Wheelchair and an old Zabaleta.

Still... 4.0 is hilarious and it still made me smile!

While I would never feel comfortable sticking up for them, their line up was nowhere near as strong as ours.. In fact they pretty much put out some random names and players that never play anymore such as Wheelchair and an old Zabaleta.

Still... 4.0 is hilarious and it still made me smile!

Comparatively as in - the step from our best 11 to our 11 on the night was greater than the step from their first 11 to their 11 on the night.

Rather than by direct comparison between us and them.

Looked like a lot of first team/first team squad to me.

I love how West Ham are being lauded for having a barn-storming start to the season, while the media have us wobbling and in full blown crisis mode yet here we sit, one point apart.

Ake had a goal disallowed that would have made it 3-1. I was a little surprised and disappointed myself to see it ended 2-2 as someone in the pub had claimed they scored a third.
Same logic that had us losing 2-1 at Leicester, having been 0-2 up!

I love how West Ham are being lauded for having a barn-storming start to the season, while the media have us wobbling and in full blown crisis mode yet here we sit, one point apart.

All about expectation, isnt it?

Clearly nobody expected West Ham to be anywhere near where they are. Us? We are lagging a bit behind where we "should" be...

Back