• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Warm weather training in Barcelona was a bad idea for us. A few of the lads got the flu probably as a result of the changing temperatures. Plus it opens their eyes to how sweet life in Spain could be if they were good enough to get an offer.

What could possibly go wrong in Florida for Wet Spam...

I expect there's a load of middle aged expat ICF skinheads living over there, for the culture an all dat.

Warm weather training in Barcelona was a bad idea for us. A few of the lads got the flu probably as a result of the changing temperatures. Plus it opens their eyes to how sweet life in Spain could be if they were good enough to get an offer.

What could possibly go wrong in Florida for Wet Spam...

I expect there's a load of middle aged expat ICF skinheads living over there, for the culture an all dat.

Uhh WTF? There's absolutely no medical link between change in temperature and onset of flu-like symptoms. None at all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43488055

"A senior West Ham source said: "We have bought a new house but it doesn't feel like a home yet because we can't get all our stuff in it and get it the way we want it. Also, if you buy a house and agree a price, you don't expect to start getting charged more once you have moved in."

Have I got this wrong aren't they tenants? In which case you put up with what the landlord gives you or move on. If you want to change something you ask the landlord's permission. If he says no you accept that or move on.

To be honest I'm fvcking loving all this. It's the gift that keeps on giving :D

They’ve not bought a house, they’ve rented a room, shared kitchen, shared bathroom and if they want to have friends to stay they have to put up a camp bed.

This one I really don’t get (well, most, if not all, their demands are ridiculous, but this one is just bizarre imo) :
  • That the LLDC, not the club, should pay for hospitality staff who work in the corporate boxes at the stadium
So Spam sell hospitality (or corporate) tickets to watch their games, but they expect the landlord to pay for the staff managing their hospitality areas? Why would you even think that’s reasonable?
(Although if they are arguing on legal grounds as per what is in their contract, and IF that is in their contract, then faiir enough to them but it is just one of many things about the whole deal that needs looking into).

Is he Slovenian ?

Catalan mate. To be fair I'd pay for a bit of Gaudi....

b8dab281dd24a6253f97edbf38293710.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43488055

"A senior West Ham source said: "We have bought a new house but it doesn't feel like a home yet because we can't get all our stuff in it and get it the way we want it. Also, if you buy a house and agree a price, you don't expect to start getting charged more once you have moved in."

Have I got this wrong aren't they tenants? In which case you put up with what the landlord gives you or move on. If you want to change something you ask the landlord's permission. If he says no you accept that or move on.

To be honest I'm fvcking loving all this. It's the gift that keeps on giving :D

You mean something like a service charge? Which is variable.

Lucky for them they are only squatters

It's a great legacy, I'm proud to know my granchildrens children will still be paying for this vanity project in the future, hopefully the lying, cheating, wealth creators families can still squeeze more money out of it.

Back