• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buying hair

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
when buying bodysuits and they say the hair is real how do we know it come from someone also is a bit weird htem buying hair from poor people to put on suits, what uf they have lice.

They sell bodysuits with hair?

1ce3cd2a2f45e453b6893a86d1571215--jerry-seinfeld.jpg

when buying bodysuits and they say the hair is real how do we know it come from someone also is a bit weird htem buying hair from poor people to put on suits, what uf they have lice.
Poor Indian women grow and sell their hair to make wigs for rich westerners. It is processed to clean it.

Poor Indian women grow and sell their hair to make wigs for rich westerners. It is processed to clean it.

I remember seeing a documentary narrated by Chris Rock (I think it's called 'Good Hair') -- it showed that many Indian women shave their heads every now and then as a religious thing, the people at the temples then collect it, sell it to others who make weaves that then mostly get sold to black women in America.

My wife is black so I know a lot more about this sh1t than I used to, though she just has her natural hair.

I remember seeing a documentary narrated by Chris Rock (I think it's called 'Good Hair') -- it showed that many Indian women shave their heads every now and then as a religious thing, the people at the temples then collect it, sell it to others who make weaves that then mostly get sold to black women in America.

My wife is black so I know a lot more about this sh1t than I used to, though she just has her natural hair.

You learn something new every day. Sometimes stuff you don't want to know.

In saying that I think I want to see that documentary now, especially that I know Chris Rock is narrating it. I just can't picture that in my mind's ear. All I can hear is fudging Morgan Freeman banging on about something or other. Hair I guess.

if you buy a merkin, is there special hair for that? Not for me, just curious if anyone knows :D

Back