• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

If I can find them, Ill dig out the statsbomb charts for him.

Essentially he played as CM at PSG and did a damn good job.

The moved to a more attacking CM role and did a damn good job.

Though Ive seen him criticised for underperforming as a RWF type player for Argentina at the Copa America.

Short version, seems to be, he is a bloody good and versatile CM.

These?

Who would folks prefer, Lo Celso or Fernandes? Lo Celso has the better name :) I think Ferandes maybe edges it for me. But nothing in it. We'd love either I guess.

How are these players linked to Eriksen? Even signing one without selling the Dane is unlikely imo. Maybe, you never know. Ideal world, Eriksen signs a contract with a release caluse, and we take one of these two. Then Eriksen can get his move if someone comes in for him next summer.

But I would not be suprised if we sold Eriksen now and got in one of LC or BF. We might also get Ryan Sessegnon and a Llorente replacment.

Who would folks prefer, Lo Celso or Fernandes? Lo Celso has the better name :) I think Ferandes maybe edges it for me. But nothing in it. We'd love either I guess.

How are these players linked to Eriksen? Even signing one without selling the Dane is unlikely imo. Maybe, you never know. Ideal world, Eriksen signs a contract with a release caluse, and we take one of these two. Then Eriksen can get his move if someone comes in for him next summer.

But I would not be suprised if we sold Eriksen now and got in one of LC or BF. We might also get Ryan Sessegnon and a Llorente replacment.

I'd take Fernandes over Lo Celso any day. He's two footed, better ball control, doesn't do silly sideways hollywood passes, seems to spot passes much quicker. Lo Celso has a better shot on him. I dont see either as anything other than another option in a 3 man central midfield..

I'd take Fernandes over Lo Celso any day. He's two footed, better ball control, doesn't do silly sideways hollywood passes, seems to spot passes much quicker. Lo Celso has a better shot on him. I dont see either as anything other than another option in a 3 man central midfield..

Which is one way we may play

What's not to like, shoots like Lampard so if he bags 15-20 goals a season as Frank did it's a big yes from me.

Is it entirely fair comparing them at their resprective levels today? Lo Celso is 23, Fernandes turns 25 in a month or so. I think you need to factor in whether Lo Celso will be at Fernandes level of better after two more years or senior football

This … I can't see next season being anything but a disaster for United

- OGS has already been found out tactically and is nothing special in people management
Yet he's beaten us two out of two times...
What do you know about his man management?? Players that have worked with him, generally like him and respect him.

Yet he's beaten us two out of two times...
What do you know about his man management?? Players that have worked with him, generally like him and respect him.

The game vs is in China showed his tactics up well
Kick fast and long and press
Probably because they have no one decent in CM

The game vs is in China showed his tactics up well
Kick fast and long and press
Probably because they have no one decent in CM
Yep they will look to play kick and rush. They are all about the quick counter with Martial and Rashford being pretty rapid.

I still don't think anyone has actually bid for him. It's been a constant soap opera all summer with him going to United one minute and us the next.

Back