• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best TV series of the decade

Impossible to pick just one. Breaking Bad, Justified, Game of Thrones, the Leftovers, Dark, True Detective 1 & 3, Fargo 1, the People vs OJ Simpson, the Loudest Voice, Patrick Melrose, Succession, Maniac, Madmen, Westworld 1, Mindhunter, House of Cards, Sharp Objects, Big Little Lies, Homeland, Board Walk Empire, Top of the Lake 1. Comedy I'd go for Peepshow, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, People Just Do Nothing, Veep and the last season of Curb.
Just started Mindhunter..l quality
Thought I was the only person who saw Leftovers which again is quality
First Big Little Lies was brilliant

Walking Dead had its day and was great IMO
Fleabag is outstandingly well written
Narcos is brilliant and accurate which is rare
Banshee was quality too

It will be good if Tintin went back to his old job. Miss the character now he’s moved to the dark side

Watched the last one last night, this hasn't been the best series, but still enjoyed it.
A strange staggered finish that in other hands would have been weak and a disappointing ending, but the character development of this series is so strong you don't know what to expect next.
Will really miss judge roban.
Karlson to defend gilou in the next one?
Hope they do continue it.

Sightly tongue in cheek there with Lost [although I enjoyed it at the time and it had some great reveals. i.e. seeing Ben and other characters off the island for the first time]

For me it's Breaking Bad > GoT > Better Call Saul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

Sightly tongue in cheek there with Lost [although I enjoyed it at the time and it had some great reveals. i.e. seeing Ben and other characters off the island for the first time]

For me it's Breaking Bad > GoT > Better Call Saul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
Close
GoT > Breaking/Better > Chernobyl

Back